DocuSign clearly dominates the electronic signature market...We are pleased to have enlisted Mike Dinsdale—recruiting this level of talent speaks volumes for DocuSign and our future.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) May 28, 2010
DocuSign®, provider of the most trusted SaaS-based electronic signature platform, announced that Mike Dinsdale has been appointed chief financial officer of DocuSign. Dinsdale brings a wealth of financial and strategic experience and will fill a key role in helping drive DocuSign’s explosive growth in the eSignature market.
“I am excited to join DocuSign at this pivotal growth stage and work with this dynamic team in leading the eSignature revolution,” said Dinsdale. “I am impressed with the phenomenal impact the DocuSign eSignature platform has on its customers and its ability to increase productivity, streamline business processes and reduce costs.”
Dinsdale comes to DocuSign with a proven track record of driving organizations to hyper growth. Most recently, Dinsdale served as CFO of Lithium, a SaaS platform and application suite provider, hosting some of the worlds’ largest and most successful brand affinity and support communities. In addition to setting Lithium’s financial strategy and managing the operations of finance, HR, corporate development, legal and business development, Dinsdale was also responsible for raising millions in equity financial over three rounds and two strategic acquisitions, including the acquisition of Scout Labs. During his tenure, Lithium’s valuation increased dramatically, positioning the company as the clear leader in Social CRM.
Prior to Lithium, Dinsdale joined Velocity11, a life sciences technology company, where as employee #10, he was instrumental in setting business strategy and aggressively driving revenue growth to $50 million. As CFO, Dinsdale managed operations in North America and Europe, distribution in Asia and numerous functional areas. Dinsdale further fueled company growth by increasing revenues, securing funding and playing a key role during the firm’s acquisition by Agilent Technologies in 2007.
Dinsdale acquired a B.E.Sc in mechanical engineering from the University of Western Ontario, an MBA from McMaster University and holds the designation of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
“DocuSign clearly dominates the electronic signature market with its customer-centric offerings, innovative functionality, vast number of users and commanding market share,” said Steve King, president and CEO of DocuSign. “We are pleased to have enlisted Mike Dinsdale—recruiting this level of talent speaks volumes for DocuSign and our future. Mike will further round out an already remarkable team as his financial and strategic expertise will further accelerate our momentum.”
Driving the Momentum of Electronic Signatures in 2010
After posting significant achievements in 2009 including 300 percent growth in paid transactions, DocuSign continues to experience accelerated adoption rates of its trusted eSignature platform. To date, DocuSign:
- Surpassed 4 million users and exceeded 78 million signature events to date.
- Supports more than 30,000 customers from large enterprise organizations to individual professionals by consistently delivering 99.993% uptime.
- DocuSign customers include American Airlines, Banner Life, BECU, Dave & Busters, Dow AgroSciences, EDGAR® Online, e-Rewards, Equity Residential, iPipeline, LinkedIn, F5, Yamaha.
- Spearheaded an industry-wide effort to move the FHA to formally recognize electronically signed third-party documents.
- Continues to expand business partnerships with PropertyInfo, zipLogix and other leading businesses, and was selected as a national sponsor for salesforce.com Cloudforce 2.
- Leads in innovation with industry nominations and awards including 2010 Hot New Company,Best New Product and Salesforce Best Partner App.
- Recognizes and serves specialized customer needs with exclusive tailored editions—DocuSign REALTOR® Edition and DocuSign for Salesforce, DocuSign for Real-Time Quotes and DocuSign for Salesforce enabled with Chatter.
- Dominates the SaaS-based eSignature market with an estimated 70 percent market share.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign, Inc. is the most trusted SaaS-based electronic signature platform. DocuSign empowers individuals, small businesses and global enterprises to operate faster and more efficiently, with greater profitability, enhanced security and compliance. DocuSign is the only Web-based service to securely automate and control the entire electronic document signing process. DocuSign employs the SaaS eSign industry's only enterprise class SAS-70, fully redundant data center delivering 99.993% uptime in the past 31 months. To date, more than 78 million signature events have been executed using DocuSign. In addition, DocuSign is the official and exclusive provider of e-signature services for the National Association of REALTORS® 1.1 million members, under the REALTOR Benefits® Program.
To learn how DocuSign can accelerate your business, visit http://www.docusign.com or call (866) 219-4318. Subscribe to the DocuSign blog at http://www.docusign.com/blog. Follow DocuSign on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/DocuSign.
DocuSign, the DocuSign logo and "the fastest way to get a signature" are trademarks or registered trademarks of DocuSign, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
# # #