Dominican Republic Tours
(PRWEB) December 16, 2011
Dominican Republic Escorted Tours believes the more information they have to give out to respected consumers on options in the Dominican Republic the more each individual can educate themselves and make an informed decision on how they would like to vacation.
The company has made it a point to have many different avenues to stay in touch with them. Anyone that would like to ask questions about the Dominican Republic in general, Different places to see, Things to do, Dominican Republic tours and weddings in the Dominican Republic.
The newest addition to their arsenal is Facebook. You can look them up on Facebook by searching for the term Dominican Republic Tours. Once you like their page you will have access to videos, pictures, their websites blog and all the information they have to offer on their wall in one convenient place.
Ways to learn about the Dominican Republic through Dominican Republic Escorted Tours:
1. Forum; There is a link on their website which will take you to their forum. Here anyone can see what people are saying and ask as many questions as they would like.
2. Their website has links to frequently asked questions along with general facts about the island. Keep up to date on the weather in different parts of the country with a live weather report updated hourly.
3. Twitter; Keep up to date in tweets by their handle dominicantours.
4. Facebook; Keep up to date with everything discussed about their new Facebook page above.
5. Email; Contact them by emailing info(at)dominicanrepublicescortedtours(dot)com
6. Call them at 866-611-7615
All this can be accessed by going to their website.