Budapest, Hungary (PRWEB UK) 3 April 2013
The first 2013 edition of the dotcomhotel Hospitality E-Commerce & Revenue Management Conference will feature a stellar lineup of hospitality experts, who will address important industry topics, like the future of hotel meta search; today's challenges in search engine optimization; brand reputation marketing in hospitality; mobile applications for hotels; and much more.
The official lineup includes experts from TripAdvisor, TrustYou Analytics, BDO Hungary, Fastbooking, Hetras GmbH, and many other hospitality companies. The rich conference agenda, presented by these seasoned professionals, provides hospitality entrepreneurs with all the tools needed to succeed in today's competitive business environment.
The Budapest dotcomhotel keynote speakers include:
- Peter Gal, Consultant BDO Hungary who will open the conference with a keynote presentation on the current market overview in Hungary, with emphasis on Budapest-specific online sales and marketing aspects;
- Christophe Tassi, Managing Director XeniaLab, speaking about today’s challenges in Search Engine Optimization;
- Maud Larpent, Senior Manager, Partnerships, Tripadvisor , with a dissertation on future trends in hotel meta search;
- Kristof Roemer, VP of Sales at TrustYou, speaking about brand reputation marketing in hospitality;
- Ulrich Pillau, Managing Director, hetras GmbH, who will explain participants how to benefit of cloud solutions in hospitality;
- Brendan May, Sales & business development CEE, Ideas Revenue Optimization talking about revenue management;
- Rita Jusztina Varga, Business Development Manager, AvailPro with ideas about managing channels;
- Darja Gogunova, Head of Consultancy, Hit-Consult presenting various technology implementation processes;
- Ivan Bilandžić, Head of Revenue Management, Bluesun Hotels& Resorts with a case study on how revenue management influences company culture;
- Paul Ponçon, Vice President, Sales EMEA, Fastbooking talking about booking engines;
Agnieszka Sapa, Director of Contracting, HRS explaining why you do not have to treat OTA’s as your enemy;
- Gabor Faska, General Manager, Opera Garden Hotel with a case study on mobile applications and smart technologies for hotels;
- And Jeff Down, Senior Director of Business Development, EMEA, Nor1; who will illustrate how hotels can get to know their guests and sell them more.
dotcomhotel Budapest takes place May 30-31, 2013; at the Continental Hotel Budapest, on Dohány utca 42-44. Conference passes are available for EUR 270.00 at http://dotcomhotel.eu/registration/
Each Conference Pass includes:
- Access to both days of the conference
- Two lunches
- Coffee breaks
- Networking evening
- Conference presentations set
- Recording of the conference (Day One)
About dotcomhotel Hospitality E-Commerce & Revenue Management Conference:
dotcomhotel conference is organized by Smart H.E.R.O (Hospitality Experts Revenue Optimization) , which offers hotel consulting and expert hospitality advisory services in the following core areas: sales & marketing, revenue & channel management and e-commerce. Featuring also a support in trainings and mystery shopping experience. Focused on Eastern Europe markets with main scope of independent properties. dotcomhotel Hospitality E-Commerce & Revenue Management Conference was designed for E-commerce professionals and Revenue Managers, as well as for General Managers, Directors of Sales and Marketing, Distribution Managers and Social Media Executives working in travel and hospitality fields.