Mill Valley, CA (PRWEB) April 18, 2011
Gemz Brands USA, LLC recently announced that in addition to Larry King and his wife Shawn King, they have selected halitosis expert Dr. Anthony Dailley to be the official dental spokesperson of their revolutionary new product, BreathGemz. Dr. Dailley was selected based on his extensive background in the research and treatment of breath-related issues. As the founder of the Center for Breath Treatment, Dr. Dailley is the nation’s leading authority on the treatment of chronic halitosis. Dr. Dailley holds a degree in Cell & Molecular Biology from San Francisco State University and a Dental Degree from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry. He also founded the Center for Breath Treatment located in the San Francisco bay area where he has treated more than 10,000 halitosis patients with an astounding 99% success rate. When he is not treating halitosis Dr. Dailley also conducts breath-related research, and is on the board of directors at NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, a publicly traded biopharmaceutical company.
Dr. Dailley was excited and grateful to be asked to represent BreathGemz as it is one of the most convenient all-natural methods for treating food-related bad breath. The product is especially helpful to individuals who enjoy onions, garlic and spicy foods. BreathGemz not only address the immediate smell of the food upon consumption, but it also addresses the smells produced internally as the food are broken down in the stomach. The pill is placed in the mouth where the Instimint coating provides immediate minty flavor and an over-all fresh-mouth feeling. After 60 seconds, the coating is fully absorbed and the pill can be swallowed where it is broken down internally. The pill contains all-natural ingredients that neutralize the offensive odors that are produced during certain food’s decomposition and often escape through one’s breath.
As the world’s premiere halitosis specialist, Dr Dailley understands the impact that bad breath can have on one’s confidence and well-being. For this reason, Dr. Dailley enthusiastically recommends BreathGemz to those interested to getting rid of bad breath that is food related. If you suffer from severe, non-food related halitosis, Dr. Dailley sees patients by appointment at The Center for Breath Treatment in the San Francisco bay area. His website also offers a wide array of halitosis-related information and a variety of bad breath solutions and products.
- BreathGemz is a dual-action bad breath pill that works instantly and lasts for several hours.
- BreathGemz features a two-part approach to treating food-related bad breath. Each capsule consists of a proprietary blend of parsley seed and sunflower seed oils surrounded by an Instimint coating. The Instimint coating provides an instant minty flavor and over-all fresh feeling. After 60 seconds the coating is fully absorbed and the pill can be swallowed where the capsule can then combat the bad breath inducing odors released during the food’s breakdown.
- BreathGemz are excellent for individuals who enjoy onions, garlic and spicy foods but also want fresh breath and the confidence to be close to others.
About Dr. Dailley:
- Dr Dailley founded the Center for Breath Treatment in 1996, and has treated more than 10,000 halitosis patients with an astounding 99% success rate.
- Dr. Anthony Dailley is the nation’s premiere bad breath dentist and leading authority in the treatment of chronic, biological halitosis.
- He has a degree in Cell & Molecular Biology from San Francisco State University and a Dental Degree from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry.
- Dr. Dailley also conducts research on halitosis and is a member of the board of directors at NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, a publicly traded biopharmaceutical company.
- His work has been featured in U.S. News, CNN, CBS Nation News, Health Magazine and a large number of newspapers.
# # #