With the updated version of ezCheckPrinting software, nonprofits can create check drafts for clients wanting to make regular contributions more quickly and conveniently.
Miami, FL (PRWEB) June 18, 2013
Updated EzCheckprinting software from Halfpricesoft.com has new options to create check drafts for nonprofit businesses that receive donations regularly. Halfpricesoft.com makes it extremely easy for these businesses to take in contributions and utilize the monies quicker.
The way a draft check works is a check is created by the account holder and signed (authorized) by the account holder. A check draft is then created by the merchant (nonprofit organization), and a signature is not required. This makes regular donations by contributors easy to handle for all nonprofit organizations.
“With the updated version of ezCheckPrinting software, nonprofits can create check drafts for clients wanting to make regular contributions more quickly and conveniently.” Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge, said.
Halfpricesoft.com’s EzCheckPrinting software, with new updates, helps any nonprofit organizations boost image and save money by printing checks from computer. Download and try at no obligation at http://www.halfpricesoft.com.
The software updates also includes:
- EzCheckprinting is offered as a stand alone or network version for convenience.
- Backup and restore feature allow for peace of mind.
- Print blank checks in a snap
- EzCheckPrinting now lets customers select from multiple bank accounts without changing the software’s settings
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks online version, and the many new updates, this check printing software also includes many time saving features of past versions:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
License keys for ezCheckPrinting begin at just $39 per installation, so printing professional-looking custom checks is easy and inexpensive. Through a special offer from TrialPay, new ezCheckPrinting customers can even receive the software at no cost simply by trying products and services from partnering companies.
Business owners can try ezCheckPrinting without cost or obligation. EzCheckPrinting is available for download at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp. Since the download contains the full version software - with all features included – business owners can try out the software without any cost or obligation. However, until a full-use license key is purchased, all checks printed will include the word “Trial” across the front. After ensuring ezCheckPrinting does what they need it to do, customers can purchase a license key to unlock the software for unlimited use or take advantage of the Trialpay offer to get a license key at no charge.
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1099 software, and ezACH deposit software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.