Draper Valley Vineyard's artisan, non-alcoholic grape juice is an appealing choice for children as well as people who choose not to drink alcohol for health, dietary, religious or personal reasons.
SELMA, OREGON (PRWEB) November 27, 2012
With the arrival of the holiday season, people everywhere are scrambling to plan their party menus and answer the age-old question, “What do I serve to the ‘non-drinkers,’ expectant mothers and designated drivers?” Sodas and sparkling waters pale in comparison to the festive wines and spirits that are typically served at holiday gatherings. Fortunately, Draper Valley Vineyard (http://www.DraperValleyVineyard.net,) offers a stylish solution – artisan, non-alcoholic, 100% grape juice made from premium wine grapes. Delicious on their own or used as a mixer, there are six varietals to choose from, all are crafted using 100% pure grape juice.
- Pinot Noir Grape Juice – A deep red with black cherry, currents, berries and a hint of cinnamon.
- Chardonnay Grape Juice – A brilliant gold color with a blend of Granny Smith apple, pear and peach flavors, and tropical fruit undertones.
- Riesling Grape Juice – A luminous shade of gold with Golden Delicious apple, peach and apricot flavors, finished with a splash of citrus.
- Cabernet Sauvignon Grape Juice – A beautiful bright red with cherry, strawberry and raspberry undertones, finished with a touch of plumb.
- Early Muscat Grape Juice – A beautiful gold color with peach, mango and pineapple flavors.
- Gewurztraminer Grape Juice – Rich tropical fruit with a hint of clove and nutmeg.
Bubbly lovers will also enjoy Draper Valley’s Semi-Sparkling Chardonnay and Semi-Sparkling Riesling grape juices.
Some non-drinkers feel they must avoid beverages that are reminiscent of wine. Unlike “alcohol-free” wines which are produced using traditional winemaking methods and retain small percentages of alcohol, Draper Valley’s wine grape juices are unfermented. They have zero alcohol which makes them an appealing choice for children as well as people who choose not to drink alcohol for health, dietary, religious or personal reasons. Draper Valley grape juices can be found in select restaurants and retail outlets, and online at http://www.DraperValleyVineyard.net/holiday.
About Draper Valley Vineyard
Founded in 2002 by Al and Sandy Curtice, Draper Valley Vineyard™ is dedicated to the production of a pure, all-natural wine-grape juice from its estate vineyard located in Selma, Oregon. Visit http://www.DraperValleyVineyard.net/holiday to learn more.