Blinds Chalet's decision to enter the drapery market was based on our success with window treatments and blinds
(Vocus) April 19, 2010
Blinds Chalet now offers custom drapery panels in a wide selection of fabric styles and colors. Styles include grommet drapery panels, ring top, French pleat and rod pocket curtains. Each drapery top style offers the same fabric selection with the exception of the grommet and French pleat where most but not all of the fabrics are available.
Each drapery panel is designed with fullness built in so just enter the size area to cover. Fullness will be approximately double for each panel but will vary based on the width. Drapery rods are not included but are sold separately.
- Rod pocket drapery is designed with a fabric pocket to insert the drapery rod and requires no drapery rings.
- Ring top panels with clip on drapery rings included. Each drapery ring is attached to the top of the curtain panel with a clip on ring.
- Ring Top with sewn on drapery rings. Each curtain panel comes with the necessary drapery rings
- French pleat drapery panels offer a pinched pleat at the top of the curtain. Each panel is attached to the drapery rod with a drapery clip that is attached using a "pin" on the back of the panel.
- Grommet drapery panels have metal grommets attached at the top of the panel to mount the drapery panels to the curtain rod.
Blinds Chalet’s custom drapery panels line offers a modern look to any home décor. All of the drapery panels are sewn in the USA. Liners are not included but are an optional upgrade.
“Blinds Chalet’s decision to enter the drapery market was based on our success with window treatments and blinds,” says Chris Stanley of Blinds Chalet. “We are excited to have a new product to introduce to our consumers and think they will be as pleased with the quality and selection as we are.”
For more information on Blinds Chalet or current trends in the industry:
Contact: Chris Stanley
Company: Blinds Chalet
Phone: 1-888-633-7840 or 480-633-7840
# # #