Drapery is a new arena for us
(Vocus) July 21, 2010
Blinds Chalet defines drapery styles. Most people aren’t aware of the variety of drapery styles available. From rod pocket drapery to ring top drapery with clips or rings to French pleat drapery and grommet drapery, there are styles to complete the look of any interior design. The following five styles are among the most popular:
- Rod pocket drapery panels are designed so the curtain fabric wraps around the drapery rod without any clips or grommets. The drapery pocket sewn into the top of the fabric will accommodate any drapery rod up to 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Each rod pocket drapery panel comes with fullness so enter the size area needed. Blind Chalet’s rod pocket curtains are hand sewn in the USA.
- Ring Top Drapery Panels with clip on rings come with a variety of choices of ring finishes to accent drapery rods and hardware. Each drapery ring accommodates drapery rods up to 1 inch in diameter. Each custom curtain panel is sewn in the USA with fullness. Liner is not included but is an optional upgrade.
- Ring Top Drapery comes with sewn in drapery rings. Rings are available in a variety of finishes to accent the drapery hardware and rod. Drapery rings are included with choice of either metal or wood rings. Blind Chalet’s metal rings will accommodate a drapery rod up to 1 1/2 inch in diameter while wood rings accommodate a curtain rod up to 1 3/8 inch in diameter.
- French pleat drapery panels offer a pinched pleat at the top of the curtain. Each panel is attached to the drapery rod with a drapery clip that is attached using a "pin" on the back of the panel. French Pleat Drapery panels offer a classic look to any decor. Rings are included with a choice of finish to match drapery hardware. Drapery rings will accommodate a drapery rod up to 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Each pinched pleat curtain is custom sewn in the USA without liners. Privacy and blackout liners are available for an additional charge.
- Grommet drapery panels have metal grommets attached at the top of the panel to mount the drapery panels to the curtain rod. Grommet Draperies offer a modern look to any home decor. Each grommet drapery accommodates up to a 1 1/2 inch drapery rod and comes in a bronze finish to accent the fabric of your choice. Each curtain is made with fullness built in so simply enter the size area to be covered. Blinds Chalet’s grommet drapery panels are custom sewn in the USA.
“Drapery is a new arena for us,” says Chris Stanley of Blinds Chalet. “We’ve had a great response to our lines and hope this information helps make the buying process easier for our customers.”
Blinds Chalet has been a leader in the window treatment industry for over 25 years. They specialize in cellular shades, window blinds, drapery, drapery hardware, shutters and more.
For more information on Blinds Chalet or current trends in the industry:
Contact: Chris Stanley
Company: Blinds Chalet
Phone: 1-888-633-7840 or 480-633-7840
# # #