Dallas, TX (PRWEB) September 12, 2012
OnlineDrive, the automotive industry’s first lead provider to focus on inbound marketing and conversion, announced today that Larry Bruce, partner, MotorTrends Online and president/CEO, OnlineDrive, MicrositesByU and ShowroomMagnet, is speaking at the Digital Dealer 13 Conference and Exposition. He will be sharing with automotive dealers and managers the surprising results of a nine-month study done with over 3,000 in-market automotive customers.
The following things were addressed in the study:
- Why customers get on the Internet to shop for a car.
- What customers look for when they get there and what motivates them to give information, visit and buy.
- When do consumers look for a dealership to buy from.
- Where do consumers first learn of the dealerhip(s) they ultimately choose.
The study followed over 3,000 people online and through surveys to where it could connect IP addresses to authenticated visitors and even track mobile to determine: 1. what really goes on in the mind of a visitor while they are shopping; 2. when a social visitor engages and how they engage; 3. when a customer will submit information for a lead; 4. when a customer decides to come in and why; and 5. why a customer decides to purchase; and more. Larry Bruce is sharing his expertise with dealers and managers.
What will dealers and managers learn and what action items will they take back to the dealership?
1. Learn how to align the dealership’s message to the visitors’ intent. 2. Learn what social channels are really good for. 3. Learn how to get more conversions from all the dealership’s web properties. 4. Learn how to get more people in the door of the showroom. 5. Learn how to keep from losing the deal when the customer does get to the showroom.
Larry Bruce is former partner, MotorTrends Online, and president/CEO, OnlineDrive, MicrositesByU & ShowroomMagnet. Bruce has 20-plus years of retail automotive and technology experience including: partner, MotorTrendsOnline.com; VP, Managed Marketing Solutions Reynolds & Reynolds; founder, president and CEO AIMData; founder, president and CEO ClickBuyDrive.com; president CarmallUSA.com; GM, Sanddollar Autoplex; finance director, Jay Marks Automotive Group.
Larry Bruce will be speaking to dealers and managers about the surprising results of a study on consumers and Internet marketing at the 13th Digital Dealer® Conference & Exposition, October 23-25, at The Mirage in Las Vegas, NV. The 13thDigital Dealer Conference and Exposition will be held October 23-25, at The Mirage in Las Vegas, NV. There will be new Digital Dealer Learning Labs, Digital Dealer Innovation Hours, a new Digital Dealer Peer Networking Roundtable dinner, more than 100 workshops, over 100 specialized technology exhibitors, and many more exciting new benefits. For more information, visit: http://www.DigitalDealerConference.com