New York, NY (PRWEB) August 16, 2006
Envision Solutions, LLC publishes new report on pharmaceutical communications.
- Envision Solutions, LLC (http://www.envisionsolutionsnow.com) today announced the release of “Pharmaceutical Communications: Past, Present & Future Trends.”
- This 27-page report provides an overview of trends in pharmaceutical marketing from the post-Civil War years to the immediate future. It focuses on drug advertising and public relations.
- Readers of this report will learn:
-- How pharmaceutical communications has evolved over the past 140 years
-- How the US government and the pharmaceutical industry have responded to healthcare consumers' demands for more information about diseases and medications
-- Why the threat of government regulation and widespread criticism has forced the pharmaceutical industry to change its marketing tactics
-- How drug firms are shifting marketing resources from product promotion to education
- The report is available for purchase and download at Envision Solutions’ Web site: http://www.envisionsolutionsnow.com/spotlight2.html.
- Envision Solutions is also offering telephone consultations in the areas of pharmaceutical marketing, social media and other topics. To learn more, please go to: http://www.envisionsolutionsnow.com/teleconsult.htm.
About Envision Solutions, LLC
Envision Solutions, LLC is a full-service healthcare marketing communications consulting firm. The company provides innovative products and services to not-for-profit and for-profit organizations. Envision Solutions’ core competencies are in the areas of analysis, strategic and tactical recommendation development, training and content development. Please visit http://www.envisionsolutionsnow.com for more information about the firm.
Envision Solutions, LLC
# # #