This new Dry Force CARES program allows us to really make a difference in the lives of our customers, explains Matt Cutt, General Manage Dry Force Austin
Austin, Texas (PRWEB) March 02, 2012
Continuing its efforts to be a one-stop resource for water cleanup and fire damage services in Austin, Dry Force has introduced a new program that provides special services beyond typical water and fire damage clean up in Austin. The new Dry Force CARES program assists customers who may be unable to deal with an emergency situation such as a flood or fire in their home, including contacting family members and arranging temporary housing. The Dry Force CARES program is available in all markets the company serves: Dallas Fort Worth, Austin, Houston and San Antonio.
The new Dry Force CARES program is invaluable to individuals in need of more than simply water damage cleanup and reconstruction in Austin. The program is designed to assist individuals with special needs, including but not limited to:
- Elderly that live alone
- Immune compromised
- Homes with small children
“This new Dry Force CARES program allows us to really make a difference in the lives of our customers. We understand that some situations require more than just cleanup and restoration and we work hard to provide the very best service possible. With this program, we hope to exceed the expectations of our customers and show that Dry Force really cares,” explains Matt Sands, general manager for Dry Force, noting a water damage specialist is guaranteed to arrive within one hour of calling.
Benefits of the Dry Force CARES program include:
- Assigning a supervisor who visits the site the same day. This supervisor watches and checks on the job throughout the process to make sure things are being done correctly while the customer resides in a safe environment.
- Dry Force will contact the family (of those affected by the damage) of the situation. If no family is available, a local church will be contacted to assist as needed.
- If necessary, Dry Force will coordinate and help move the customer to an alternative living space (hotel) while the work is performed.
- The customer will be called daily with updates and progress of the job.
- Dry Force will work directly with the customer’s insurance company to make sure the job is done correctly and promptly.
Dry Force certified water damage specialists are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and 365 days a year for water damage and fire cleanup in Austin. For more information on how Dry Force can help you with any fire and water damage or restoration assistance in Dallas Fort Worth, call 512-474-0002 or go to http://www.dryforceaustin.com