With the Dry Force CARES program, we hope to really make a difference in the lives of our customers. Explains Matt Sands, General Manager
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX (PRWEB) March 02, 2012
Continuing its efforts to be a one-stop resource for water cleanup and fire damage services in Dallas/Fort Worth, Dry Force has introduced a new program that provides special services beyond typical water and fire damage clean up in Dallas Fort Worth. The new Dry Force CARES program assists customers who may be unable to deal with an emergency situation such as a flood or fire in their home, including contacting family members and arranging temporary housing. The Dry Force CARES program is available in all the markets the company serves: Dallas Fort Worth, Austin, Houston and San Antonio.
The new Dry Force CARES program is invaluable to individuals in need of more than simply water damage cleanup and reconstruction in Dallas Fort Worth. The program is designed to assist individuals with special needs, including but not limited to:
- Elderly that live alone
- Immune compromised
- Homes with small children
“With the Dry Force CARES program, we hope to really make a difference in the lives of our customers. Water and fire damage have the potential to be devastating and can leave people feeling helpless, especially those who limited mobility or no family nearby. With this program, we want everyone to know that we are here and we can help,” explains Matt Sands, general manager for Dry Force, noting a water damage specialist is guaranteed to arrive within one hour of calling.
Benefits of the Dry Force CARES program include:
- Assigning a supervisor who visits the site the same day. This supervisor watches and checks on the job throughout the process to make sure things are being done correctly while the customer resides in a safe environment.
- Dry Force will contact the family (of those affected by the damage) of the situation. If no family is available, a local church will be contacted to assist as needed.
- If necessary, Dry Force will coordinate and help move the customer to an alternative living space (hotel) while the work is performed.
- The customer will be called daily with updates and progress of the job.
- Dry Force will work directly with the customer’s insurance company to make sure the job is done correctly and promptly.
Dry Force certified water damage specialists are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and 365 days a year for water damage and fire cleanup in Dallas Fort Worth. For more information on how Dry Force can help you with any fire and water damage or restoration assistance in Dallas Fort Worth, call 972-399-0001 or go to http://www.dryforcedfw.com.