Our CARES program will show our customers that we truly want to help in any way that we can,” explains Matt Sands, general manager for Dry Force.
(PRWEB) March 02, 2012
Continuing its efforts to be a one-stop resource for water cleanup and fire damage services in San Antonio, Dry Force has introduced a new program that provides special services beyond typical water and fire damage clean up in San Antonio. The new Dry Force CARES program assists customers who may be unable to deal with an emergency situation such as a flood or fire in their home, including contacting family members and arranging temporary housing. The Dry Force CARES program is available in all markets the company serves: Dallas Fort Worth, Austin, Houston and San Antonio.
The new Dry Force CARES program is invaluable to individuals in need of more than simply water damage cleanup and reconstruction in San Antonio. The program is designed to assist individuals with special needs, including but not limited to:
- Elderly that live alone
- Immune compromised
- Homes with small children
“The Dry Force CARES program was started with the knowledge that everyone has a unique situation in relation to water and fire damage. We realize that such a time can be challenging and it is with high hopes that this program will show our customers that we truly want to help in any way that we can,” explains Matt Sands, general manager for Dry Force, “We pride ourselves on being able to deliver excellence to our customers. From the first call our customers can expect a water damage specialist to arrive within the hour.”
Benefits of the Dry Force CARES program include:
- Assigning a supervisor who visits the site the same day. This supervisor watches and checks on the job throughout the process to make sure things are being done correctly while the customer resides in a safe environment.
- Dry Force will contact the family (of those affected by the damage) of the situation. If no family is available, a local church will be contacted to assist as needed.
- If necessary, Dry Force will coordinate and help move the customer to an alternative living space (hotel) while the work is performed.
- The customer will be called daily with updates and progress of the job.
- Dry Force will work directly with the customer’s insurance company to make sure the job is done correctly and promptly.
Dry Force certified water damage specialists are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and 365 days a year for water damage and fire cleanup in San Antonio. For more information on how Dry Force can help you with any fire and water damage or restoration assistance in San Antonio, call 210-281-0001 or go to http://www.dryforcesanantonio.com