These honors are also a testament to the ability and foresight of Duo's clients, who work to keep their web presence among the elite in their industries.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) September 12, 2012
Chicago Drupal web developer Duo Consulting took seven honors in the 2012 WebAwards, an annual Internet competition sponsored by the Web Marketing Association. Based on Duo’s seven award-winning entries, the association also recognized the Drupal web development agency with the Outstanding Website Developer Award, an honor reserved for firms that win six or more awards in the web development competition.
“For another year, the hard work of the Duo Consulting team has been recognized by the Web Marketing Association,” said Duo CEO Michael Silverman. “These honors are also a testament to the ability and foresight of Duo Consulting's clients who work to keep their web presence among the elite in their industries.” Having won over 20 awards in the last several years, this is the first year that all award-winning client sites were developed on the Drupal content management system platform.
Competing entries in the 2012 WebAwards were expertly judged against seven criteria including design, innovation, content, technology, interactivity, copywriting and ease-of-use. This is the sixth year in a row that the Web Marketing Association has recognized Duo Consulting clients. Winning clients included:
- Littler Mendelson (Legal Standard of Excellence): Under a tight deadline, law firm Littler Mendelson brought Duo in to develop a robust categorization system for website content. Based on pre-created wireframes and designs, the firm built the site in Drupal from the ground up.
- Jones Lang LaSalle Exchange (Portal Standard of Excellence): Slow loading times and a restrictive site construction brought JLL to Duo, who rebuilt the organization’s entire ‘members only’ website from scratch and implemented a new analytics platform.
- Built In Chicago (Social Network Standard of Excellence): Dealing with a tight deadline, Duo moved in to help Built In Chicago (an online tech community) rebuild its site, implement a new third-party design and migrate all of the old site’s content over.
- VDIware (Internet Service Provider Standard of Excellence): Over only six weeks, Duo and VDIware worked together to design and develop this organization’s first website.
- Valuation Research (Professional Services Standard of Excellence): From website architecture to search engine optimization to content strategy and more, Duo designed and developed this website for Valuation Research Corporation.
- Hurley Medical Center (Healthcare Provider Standard of Excellence): A longstanding relationship between Hurley and Duo led to a successful re-imagination of this Flint, Michigan healthcare provider’s core website.
- The Episcopal Church (Faith-based Standard of Excellence): To offer a simplified experience for members and non-members alike, the Episcopal Church worked with Duo to launch a new website that included content migrated from the old site and simple ways to publish new content.
About Duo Consulting
Based in Chicago, Duo Consulting is an enterprise web design & development firm that uses Drupal open-source technologies to create content-rich websites accessible through desktop and mobile platforms. Since 1999, Duo has worked to improve the website user experience for diverse brands across media, legal, education, nonprofit and other industries.
About the WebAwards
Since 1997, the Web Marketing Association’s annual WebAward Competition has been setting the standard of excellence for Website development. Independent expert judges from around the world review sites in 96 industries. The best are recognized with a WebAward which helps interactive professionals promote themselves, their companies, and their best work to the outside world. The WebAward Competition is the premier award recognition program for Web developers and marketers worldwide.