As we generate more traction in a young niche like mobile site development, recognition from the Web Marketing Association helps validate the direction of the business, the work of our staff and the value to our clients.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) September 15, 2011
Drupal web development specialist Duo Consulting has been honored with five 2011 WebAwards, the 15th annual competition sponsored by the Web Marketing Association for excellence in web development. The Web Marketing Association also awarded Duo with its Outstanding Website Developer award to recognize their outstanding achievement across many different sites. This is the fifth consecutive year Duo has been recognized with WebAwards.
“As we generate more traction in a young niche like mobile site development, recognition from the Web Marketing Association helps validate the direction of the business, the work of our staff and the value to our clients,” said Michael Silverman, CEO of Duo Consulting.
Duo Consulting received recognition for the projects below.
- The Cara Program (Outstanding Website) – Duo built and launched the Chicago nonprofit’s website to focus more on word-of-mouth marketing to drive more donations, actively encourage volunteer sign-up and promote the group’s work with the homeless and those affected by poverty.
- HousingZone (Home Building Standard of Excellence) – When Scranton Gillette Communications acquired three trade publications, Duo was called in to migrate existing content, design the new site and build a “tagging” system for easier searchability and navigation.
- Stout Risius Ross (Financial Services Standard of Excellence) – Financial advisory firm Stout Risius Ross approached Duo to organize its well-known industry publications into a searchable web format.
- Becker CPA Exam Review Mobile (Education Standard of Excellence) – When Becker Professional Education’s mobile site traffic quadrupled over the course of a year, they called Duo to develop a website that was optimized for mobile browsing.
- Stalla Mobile (Financial Services Standard of Excellence) – Stalla called on Duo to develop a mobile website that delivered content to CFA trainees in an enhanced, streamlined way.
The Web Marketing Association is the producer of the WebAward Competition. Competing entries are expertly judged against seven criteria which include design,innovation, content,technology, interactivity, copywriting and ease-of-use. Now in its 15th year, the WebAward program is the premier annual website award competition that names the best websites in 96 industries while setting the standard of excellence for all website development.
About Duo Consulting
Based in Chicago, Duo Consulting is an enterprise web design & development firm that uses Drupal open-source technologies to create content-rich websites accessible through traditional and mobile platforms. Since 1999, Duo has worked to improve the website user experience for diverse brands across media, legal, education, nonprofit and other industries.