“We certainly expected to get a good response to the program, but it’s quite stunning to see the level of interest that this has created.”
Past News ReleasesRSS
Surrey, British Columbia (PRWEB) February 10, 2010
Precision Disc Manufacturing Corp., a leading DVD and CD manufacturing company in North America, recently launched their new client VIP Program with stunning results.
Through a simple online opt-in process via the company’s website, VIP Members are eligible for a variety of incentives which include:
1. Access to discounts on selected DVD and CD manufacturing products each month.
2. Discounts on DVD and CD re-orders.
3. Automatic entry into the company’s Referral Program.
4. Free sign-up to the company’s digital download service network.
5. Automatic entry to monthly prize giveaways.
6. Access to free order add-ons such as posters, stickers, etc.
7. Automatically qualify to become the featured VIP Member each month.
8. Monthly e-news updates.
9. Improved visibility via the company’s VIP Facebook and MySpace pages.
Mike Arnold, General Manager of Precision Disc, was pleasantly surprised by the response, “We certainly expected to get a good response to the program, but it’s quite stunning to see the level of interest that this has created.”
With global economic difficulties still in play, this DVD and CD manufacturing company felt that there was no better time to introduce increased value to their product and service offering. Arnold continues, “Times are still pretty tough for most people so sticker price is definitely important, but ‘value’ relates to more than just price. If we can surround our products and services with incentives and rewards that encourage loyalty, repeat business and referrals, then it’s truly a win-win proposition.”
To learn more, please visit the Precision Disc website for information, specifications and on-line quoting.
About Precision Disc:
The Precision Disc Manufacturing Corp. was founded in 2001 in Surrey, British Columbia Canada, and provides full service CD and DVD manufacturing, print and packaging services for clients in the United States and Canada. As the actual manufacturer of your product, Precision Disc’s mandate is to provide only the highest quality products and services, which includes a growing line of eco-friendly packaging solutions that features low-plastic, no-plastic and even biodegradable materials.
# # #