Vkool.com reviews the Earth4Energy PDF, which is the new DIY solar energy guide developed by Michael Harvey.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) August 03, 2014
According to the Earth4Energy PDF review recently updated by Vkool.com, this is a comprehensive guide that helps users with no technical experience launch their own DIY solar plans and get energy independence at home. This book provides users with detailed instructions to build solar panels by using readily-available materials, which can usually be found at a local hardware store.
Vkool reveals in its review that this book can help users cut their energy bills in half. The book also includes tips to analyze energy-savings potential, and plans to create an energy-generating wind turbine for a fraction of the cost.
Vkool writes in its review that the Earth4Energy book consists of 5 chapters including:
- Chapter 1 – Introduction About Solar Power
- Chapter 2 – Making Your Home Energy Efficient
- Chapter 3 – Before You Start Your Project
- Chapter 4 – Determine The Best PV System For You
- Chapter 5 – DIY PV Panel Assembly
- Chapter 6 – List Of Online Resources
Earth4Energy, as it is reviewed now by Vkool, was developed by Michael Harvey, an electrician and commercial solar panel installer. Since Michael Harvey released the Earth4Energy, many people have used it to build their own DIY solar panels on a budget.
The Earth4Energy review also shows that this book is currently available online with a series of videos and some special bonuses from Michael Harvey such as:
- Video 1 – Introduction About Solar Power
- Video 2 - Batteries
- Video 3 - Build Panel
- Video 4 - Connecting To Grid
- Video 5 - Electrical Fundamentals
- Video 6 - System Sizing
- Video 7 - System Types
- Video 8 - Tools
- Bonus 1 - Ultimate Survival Plants
- Bonus 2 - Off Grib Power Backup
- Bonus 3 - Making A Wind Turbine
- Bonus 4 - DIY Water Purification
- Bonus 5 - DIY Hot Water
- Bonus 6 - 60-day money back guarantee
- Bonus 7 - Free lifetime Earth4Energy upgrades
- Bonus 8 - Technical support available by phone or by email
Ben Danson from the site Vkool - Better information, Better Lives says, “Earth4Energy is a useful DIY solar energy guide that teaches people how to replace their electricity consumption with solar energy. In addition, people will have 60 days to decide if they want to keep the Earth4Energy book or get their money back.”
To read the full review and learn more about Michael Harvey's book, visit the Vkool website at: http://vkool.com/earth4energy/.
To download the Earth4Energy book, visit the official website.
About Ben Danson: Ben Danson is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Ben Danson provides people with detailed reviews about new guides for building a DIY solar power system.