Bay Area Easter brunchers will fall in love with our views of the San Francisco Bay Bridge and the views of the beautiful bay
San Francisco, CA (Vocus/PRWEB) April 22, 2011
Sinbad’s San Francisco Restaurant, famous for its unobstructed San Francisco Bay Bridge views, is hosting a special Easter brunch and dinner. Easter brunch will begin at 9 am and continue till 4 pm, and dinner will immediately follow. Diners will also be able to order off of the regular lunch menu.
The Easter brunch includes:
- Stuffed puffed pastry shells, with salmon, topped with a Newburg sauce.
- Seafood omelet, Stuffed with shrimp, fresh bay button scallops, baby clams, topped with Newburg sauce.
- Country sausage and eggs
- Choice N.Y. dry-aged steak and eggs
- Salmon cake eggs Benedict
- S.F. Joe’s eggs, eggs scrambled with chopped sirloin, spinach, onions, garlic, and mushrooms topped with cheddar cheese.
- Eggs Benedict
- Vegetarian omelets, with feta cheese, avocado, tomato, and spinach.
(All of the above items are served with Chef’s grilled red potatoes, quick bread, and a fresh fruit tray.)
- French toast, with fresh fruit and Vermont Farms Maple Syrup
- Blueberry pancakes, with fresh fruit, featuring Vermont Farms Apple Cinnamon Pancake Mix and maple syrup.
“Bay Area Easter brunchers will fall in love with our views of the San Francisco Bay Bridge and the views of the beautiful bay,” said Duane Stinson, Sinbad’s owner.
For more than 35 years Sinbad’s has been a San Francisco landmark and considered one of the famous waterfront view restaurants and a great San Francisco party venue. Perched upon the San Francisco Bay next to the historic Ferry Building, Sinbad’s is conveniently located at the foot of Market Street and the Embarcadero. Close to public transportation, Sinbad’s also offers inexpensive valet parking.
Sinbad’s offers world class service and delectable dishes of fresh seafood, steaks, fresh pasta, and an abundant selection of fine wines. They were voted “City’s Best Dining in San Francisco in 2009 & 2010.”
For more information about the Easter brunch at Sinbad’s San Francisco Bay Bridge view restaurant, contact them at (415) 781-2555, drop by their location at Pier 2, 141 The Embarcadero in San Francisco next to the historic San Francisco Ferry Building, or visit their website at http://www.sinbadsrestaurant.com.