Seattle, WA (Vocus) June 25, 2010
Ebook learning has just taken a supercharged step forward with “Supercharge Your eBook Learning Powers”, a new publication from Tom Campbell’s easyonme.com.
“Too often my customers have told me they’ve had to print out their ebook to get more from it,” Tom says. “I’d like to tell my customers and anyone else who uses ebooks regularly ‘Save a tree! Get our free ebook on reading ebooks! You don’t have to print out your ebooks! Really!’”
Here’s what “Supercharge Your eBook Learning Powers” offers:
- How to get free ebook reader software that makes learning anything infinitely easier.
- How to set up your ebook reader to show the largest possible font size.
- How to increase the font size if it’s not big enough.
- How to use the keyboard to switch back and forth between the ebook, the application you’re reading, and whatever application you use to take notes.
Readers can go to easyonme.com/supercharge to download the free publication.
“If you have no problems learning onscreen from an ebook, you don’t need “SuperCharge Your eBook Learning Powers,” says Tom. “But if you habitually print out long ebooks when you’re learning something new, “Supercharge” is for you!”
“Supercharge Your eBook Learning Powers” is the latest offering from easyonme.com, an online publishing house that offers a myriad of solutions for businesses and individuals, including:
- Free courses to help you make your business better known on the web so you can attract more customers at a low cost.
- The EasyOnMe blog, which examines how to balance working, educational, and home life.
Check out “Supercharge Your eBook Learning Powers” today at easyonme.com/supercharge!
Allen Media Strategies