(Vocus) June 9, 2010
For centuries—ok, maybe not—ebook readers have had to actually print out their ebooks if they wanted to highlight, excerpt, spindle, mutilate or otherwise get more. But now, Tom Campbell and his company easyonme.com is changing all that with his new special report “Supercharge Your eBook Learning Powers.” And yes, it is an ebook.
Tom says it best himself: “My company, EasyOnMe, sells a popular ebook called ‘On the Web in an Hour.’ I have learned--to my horror--that people are printing it out. I think it's because they don't know how to learn effectively using an ebook reader like Acrobat. I like to say to my customers and anyone else who uses ebooks regularly ‘Save a tree! Get our free ebook on reading ebooks! You don’t have to print out your ebooks. Really!’”
Here’s what “Supercharge Your eBook Learning Powers” covers.
- How to get free ebook reader software with a special touch that makes learning anything infinitely easier: a Back button, like the one on your browser
- How to set up your ebook reader to show the largest possible font size, and how to increase the font size if that’s not big enough
- How to use the keyboard to switch back and forth between the ebook, the application you’re reading, and whatever application you use to take notes
Readers can go to easyonme.com to download the short, free ebook. It show how to read and learn from ebook effectively without having to print it out. And it’ll help you save money and trees. What a country!
Who should download this ebook? Well, if you have no problems learning onscreen from an ebook, you don’t need “SuperCharge Your eBook Learning Powers.” But if you habitually print out long ebooks when you’re learning something new, “Supercharge” is for you!
Supercharge Your eBook Learning Powers isn’t the only thing easyonme.com offers. There’s a myriad of products to make your life better in a small way, including.
- The EasyOnMe blog, which examines our working, educational, and ethical lives when not hard-selling your on our fabulous products.
- Free courses to help you make your business better known on the Web so you can attract more customers at a low cost.
- Did we mention that we want to sell you stuff?
Check out “Supercharge Your eBook Learning Powers today at easyonme.com and save Tom’s corporate conscience!