Keys to Meeting Stimulus Program Reporting Requirements
Pasadena, CA (PRWEB) July 15, 2009
eCivis (http://www.ecivis.com), the premier online provider of federal, state, and foundation grant information and management tools for government and not-for-profit organizations, today announced strong company results and the acquisition and renewal of several major government clients. Grants Network customers driving significant revenue in the first half of the year include City of El Paso, TX; County of Loudoun, VA; City of Houston, TX; County of Bexar, TX; City of Chicago, IL; Orange County, CA; City of Los Angeles, CA; Sonoma County, CA; Lee County, FL.; and City of Noblesville, IN.
eCivis attributed its strong results in an uncertain economy primarily to strengthening the Grants Network value proposition -- which streamlines the process of finding, securing, and managing grant funds -- and heightened interest in grant tracking, reporting, and compliance solutions due to the American Reinvestment and Recovery Act (ARRA). Another key factor is the loyalty of eCivis' customer base as reflected in a high rate of upgrades and renewals.
The company also noted significant achievements and milestones in product development, marketing, service delivery, and operations. Key 2009 first-half accomplishments include:
- Doubling the total grant dollars managed by Grants Network: Tracking & Reporting in the 1H09 reporting period, from $150 million to $300 million.
- Releasing a major update to its market-leading Grants Network platform, substantially increasing the robustness of the Grants Network: Tracking & Reporting capabilities
- Supplementing the flagship Grants Network: Research product with nearly 400 federal and state grants funded through ARRA
- Drawing more than 11,000 readers to its 200 "Stimulus Buzz" articles, containing real-time coverage and analysis of the 2009 economic stimulus package
- Establishing an ARRA-focused section inside Grants Network: KnowledgeBase with over 150 publications and resources from top federal agencies and 14 states, attracting 2000 subscribers
- Expanding non-ARRA collections in Grants Network: KnowledgeBase with seven new automated courses on key topics from the grants lifecycle and two new assessment exams that allow subscribers to demonstrate their mastery of major subject areas
- Co-hosting a major webinar event entitled "Keys to Meeting Stimulus Program Reporting Requirements" that secured over 900 participants. The webinar is available for immediate download.
- Adding Colorado grant programs to Grants Network: Research, making it the 15th state whose grants are part of the nation's leading grants management system for public sector and not-for-profit organizations.
eCivis will be exhibiting at the National Association of Counties (NACo) "2009 Annual Conference and Exposition" (July 24-28) in Nashville. Regional organizations that would like to learn more about the market-leading Grants Network solution suite and see a live demonstration are encouraged to contact eCivis now or call (877) 232-4847 to arrange a meeting.
eCivis (http://www.ecivis.com ) is the premier online provider of federal, state, and foundation grant information and management tools for government and not-for-profit organizations. Organizations such as Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Raleigh, and El Paso, the State of Iowa, San Bernardino County, CA, and Loudoun County, VA rely on eCivis to identify appropriate grants, submit stronger applications, and efficiently manage awarded grants while dramatically reducing their administrative costs. eCivis does this by providing the most comprehensive and easy-to-search source of grant information and research, training resources, and reporting tools for compliance and transparency. eCivis' online database contains more than 10,000 funding opportunities, including all of the stimulus grants that are supporting the nation's economic recovery.