San Diego, CA (PRWEB) December 13, 2011
Einstein Medical, the leader in finding innovative ways to connect cash-pay healthcare professionals with prospective patients, is proud to announce its latest product, one which makes taking advantage of the power of social media easier and more convenient than ever: Social Broadcast.
Social Broadcast gives busy cosmetic dentists, plastic surgeons, LASIK surgeons, bariatric surgeons, and fertility experts the opportunity to reach out to current and prospective patients on a daily basis via their Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts. By updating these vital communication portals every day, medical experts can further bolster their reputations as dependable, trustworthy sources of the latest, most pertinent information in their fields.
The importance of social media to the success of a business has been increasing steadily in recent years, a trend that shows no sign of slowing:
● Between May 2008 and May 2010, the percentage of U.S. Internet users who used social network sites rose substantially among those between the ages of 30 and 49 (25 percent to 61 percent) and those between the ages of 50 and 64 (11 percent to 47 percent). These represent key demographics for elective healthcare practices.
● If Facebook were a country, it would now be the third largest country in the world (after China and India).
● LinkedIn experienced 138 percent growth in registered users between 2010 and 2011.
● Among American companies, 71 percent use Facebook and 59 percent use Twitter.
The chief benefit of Social Broadcast, however, is that it resolves a problem that has confronted countless successful healthcare professionals in recent years: when regularly updated, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn are extraordinarily potent marketing tools – but who has the time to update them regularly? Social Broadcast provides:
● Daily content updates to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, Monday through Friday
● Compelling conversation topics to engage current and prospective patients
● A powerful way to improve a practice’s SEO (Search Engine Optimization) campaign
● An affordable, reliable way to stay active on the Internet’s most prominent social media platforms, without any investment of time
The marketing experts of Einstein Medical scour the Internet for the latest, most compelling stories in a given field of health care. They then develop eye-catching headlines that accompany links to these stories. The headline and link will then be fed to the social media streams of Social Broadcast subscribers, allowing them to enhance their online presence, spread their brand, and attract and convert prospective patients – all without having to take even a moment out of their hectic schedules.
Currently, Social Broadcast offers social media feeds in five different specialties: cosmetic dentistry, cosmetic surgery, refractive surgery, bariatric surgery, and fertility treatment. This menu of feeds will be expanding in the future to allow for specialists in their fields to focus more specifically on their areas of interest.
“Social Broadcast allows us to offer our clients tremendous value for their money,” says Ted Ricasa, president of Einstein Medical. “Successful social media campaigns require time – time that I’m sure most surgeons would rather devote to their patients. With Social Broadcast, there’s now an affordable, reliable way to free up that time and still get all the benefits that social media has to offer.”
Social Broadcast represents the latest in a long line of successful attempts by Einstein Medical to integrate social media into its overarching Internet marketing campaigns.
“The feedback that I hear from new patients…is that my site, and maybe just as important the reviews of my practice, is what directed them to select us,” states Dr. Bruce Wilderman, a client of Einstein Medical’s for the past seven years. “They have a high level in trust in us even before they meet us. I doubt my practice would be where it is today without Einstein’s help.”
At a time when compelling, timely content is more important than ever to establishing a strong online identity, Social Broadcast offers an indispensable, cost-effective, extremely powerful solution. For further information, please visit:
Einstein Medical is a San Diego, California-based corporation that creates exceptional business solutions, including customized websites and a host of innovative products, for cash-pay healthcare professionals.
Rick Pion, Sales Manager