(PRWEB) July 18, 2011
elearning-training.com launched an international campaign last March offering free Refrigeration training and Air Conditioning training eLearning courses to anyone with an interest in the industry. The aim was to increase awareness of elearning-training.com’s unique virtual environment which allows students to rapidly and regularly up-skill and re-skill.
elearning-training.com began five years ago as an Online Learning Platform offering CPD certified eLearning courses but in response to new market challenges and specific customers request, it steadily grew to offer a range of solutions including qualifications, course licensing, LMS licensing, and production of bespoke courses, and a free library containing a wealth of technical information, health & safety, standard specifications, method statements, risk assessments and more.
The portal provides a modern alternative to traditional methods of training and offers an inexpensive way of delivering knowledge on demand by allowing students to access learning material at any time and from any place, simply by logging onto the website with a user name and a password.
The courses are freely available via http://www.elearning-training.com and Individuals and corporations are welcome to access them to obtain CPD certification.
Refrigeration Courses £0 - On successful completion students obtain CPD certification.
- For users who want to improve or acquire basic knowledge and skills in Refrigeration Engineering
- Tests engineers’ understanding of basic theory and the underlying principles behind refrigeration and air conditioning systems
- Main modules: Gas Properties & Laws; Pressure & Pressure Measurement; Thermodynamics; Vapour Compression Cycle
Air Conditioning Course £0 - On successful completion students obtain CPD certification.
- For users with technical background in other disciplines, beginners and Air conditioning engineers keen on keeping up to date and re-skilling
- Includes Split Systems and Automotive Air Conditioning covering the cycle and components of an Automotive Air Conditioning System and basic Automotive Air Conditioning Maintenance checks and the refrigerant replacement procedure
- Main modules: Air Conditioning Split Systems Course; Automotive Air Conditioning Basics; Fundamentals of Automotive Air Conditioning Maintenance