Sarasota, FL (PRWEB) December 07, 2011
eCashExperts.com, a leading edge payment technology provider of electronic check processing equipment for both merchants and merchant service providers, is pleased to announce their new eC Check Scanner device.
The eC Check Scanner provides real time incorporation of Image Capture, Optical Characters Recognition (OCR) and Check 21 or Back Office Conversion (BOC) transactions during the check scanning process. In addition, the software provides access to, and support for, more than one scanner depending on the specific requirements of the client.
Electronic Check Processing Benefits Include:
- No trips to the Bank, filling out deposit slips, and waiting in line.
- Helps Eliminate Bank Deposit Fees for handling paper checks.
- Faster Notification on Non Sufficient Funds (NSF) items.
- Reduce Expense by spending less time on Account Receivables.
- Increase Cash flow with Faster Access to Funds.
- Less file storage space, all images are stored on remote systems.
“Most businesses still handle paper checks in today’s world. If you are looking for a fast, easy and affordable solution to your check processing needs, choose one of the best possible electronic check processing solutions in the industry today. “ says Gino Kauzlarich, co-founder and owner of eCashExperts.com.
Supported Transaction Types:
- Accounts Receivable Entry (ARC)
- Automated Recurring Transactions
- Back Office Conversion (BOC)
- Batch File Upload
- Check Drafting
- Check Guarantee
- Check Verification
- Internet Checks
- Point of Purchase (POP)
- Represented Check Transactions (RCK)
For more information on the eC Check Scanner, visit http://www.eCashExperts.com.
Established in 1995 by founders Gino and Julie Kauzlarich, eCashExperts.com is a leading provider of today’s most innovative and cutting-edge electronic payment technologies. They offer merchants competitively priced solutions that are developed using some of the most advanced and reliable tools available on the market today!