since becoming an artist with RockSTAR Music Corp www.rockstarmusiccorp.com, I have accomplished so much. I am very blessed.
Vancouver, British Columbia (PRWEB) September 15, 2008
Since May 3rd, 2007 Asian-Canadian Elise Estrada http://www.myspace.com/eliseestrada has 5 Canadian Mediabase Chart Topping Singles that have reached over 295 million radio audience listeners. Her Hit Singles have reached monumental audience numbers; "Insatiable" - 104.02 MILLION, "UnLove You" - 143.82, "These 3 Words"- 33.53 Million, "Ix-Nay" - 12.12 Million and "Crash & Burn - 1.77 Million (Crash & Burn just released Sept.3) for a grand listener total of 295.26 million and growing every day.
The Elise Estrada CD releases in Canada this Tuesday, September 16th. The album and individual singles are available worldwide for download. The digital revolution has changed the music industry forever. It is very hard for a new Artist like Elise Estrada to get proper fan exposure. For more info contact: http://www.myspace.com/eliseestrada.
According to Elise Estrada, "since becoming an artist with RockSTAR Music Corp http://www.rockstarmusiccorp.com, I have accomplished so much. I am very blessed."
In less than 16 months Elise Estrada has achieved:
- Two #1 Canadian singles on The TOP 40 Charts ("Insatiable" & "UnLove You")
- Two Top 5 Canadian songs on The TOP 40 Charts ("These 3 Words" & "Ix-Nay")
- The new single "CRASH & BURN" is already well on its way to becoming a huge hit, after just being released to radio a week ago
- Winner of The Best New Artist Of The Year Award (R&B/Dance/Urban/Rhythmic) @ The 2008 Canadian Radio Music Awards
- WIinner of the 2007 BEAT Music Award
- Recipient of 3 MuchMusic VideoFact Awards
- Recipient of a FACTOR Emerging Artist
- Winner of The CHUM Emerging Artist Of The Month Award
- Nominated for The Best New Artist Of The Year Award" (Pop/Rock) @ The 2008 Canadian Radio Music Awards
- Just nominated for Best Pop Recording for her debut album @ The upcoming 2008 Western Canadian Music Awards held on October 19th in Edmonton, AB
- Finished Backstreet Boys tours (more dates to be announced)
- Back on tour with 50 CENT and G UNIT in October
Elise Estrada is in Toronto & Montreal this week doing press and will be on TV with appearances including:
Tuesday, September 16th:
CANADA AM (CTV @ 8:30AM)
MuchMusic "MuchonDemand" (MuchMusic @ 5PM). Elise would love to invite her fans to MuchMusic as our guest this Tuesday!. You can hear a sneak preview of the entire ELISE ESTRADA CD now @ http://www.muchmusic.com/music/firstspin/eliseestrada
Wednesday, September 17th: (All times to be announced)
eTalk DAILY (CTV)
ET CANADA (Global)
The album hits stores thisTuesday, September 16th and is already nominated for "Best Pop Recording". This is a CD you don't want to miss. BTW... it's only $9.99 for the first couple of weeks and includes her 5 hit singles and her 3 music videos. To join the Exclusive Elise Estrada eTEAM please log on to http://www.myspace.com/eliseestrada for more details.