Norcross, GA (PRWEB) July 30, 2009
eApps Hosting announced the launch of an Outlook compatible Enterprise Class Email hosting service using the award winning Scalix Email server. Scalix is known to be the most field-proven Linux-based Email, calendaring and messaging software with thousands of corporate customers in 65 countries, more than one million mailboxes deployed, 6,000 active community members and 190,000 downloads.
Scalix has a decades long history of development that mimics Microsoft Exchange via standard and proprietary interfaces. Scalix also has an excellent Outlook user experience and compatibility with all other major mail clients and browsers. This Linux based Email server is fast becoming the premier choice for businesses and organizations searching for a low cost alternative to Microsoft Exchange Email.
The Scalix based eApps Enterprise Email hosting service is an outsourced solution that reduces IT spending and avoids Microsoft server proliferation. With eApps Enterprise Email hosting users will:
- Achieve Seamless Outlook Compatibility - Provides the Outlook experience users expect with push Email, PIM, group calendaring, free/busy services, public folders, delegation, and more.
- Enjoy Over the Air Mobile Synchronization at a Lower Cost - Real time synchronization of Email, Calendar, and Contacts is available at a much lower cost than competing services. Smartphones and PDA devices, such as the Palm Treo / Centro, Apple iPhone and many more are fully compatible with this service.
- Reduce Email operating costs - Cost-effective licensing and low-cost virtualization technology results in a high value solution at a lower cost than competing Microsoft based services.
- Experience a Stable Email Environment and Satisfied Users - Keeps Email flowing and reduces technical hassles with a stable managed outsourced solution.
- Retain Full Control - Integrates e-mail hosting with in-house custom applications with an open platform and APIs in an eApps Virtual Private Server.
- Have Postini SPAM/Virus protection - Each plan comes with free SPAM and Virus Email protection by Postini, a highly effective and widely used filtering service.
- Enjoy Best-of-Class 24/7 support - Free Technical Support is available 24 hours a day via Phone, Skype, Email, web form, and chat.
To best meet the needs of customers, eApps is offering Enterprise Class Email hosting in two forms. The first option is a Per User Per Month Business Email hosting approach. This approach is the simplest and most convenient way to obtain service, with prices starting at $5 per user per month. Customer administrators have the ability to add and remove users and perform administrative tasks using a web administration interface. The second option is a Managed Enterprise Email hosting approach, with full control, starting at $45 per month. Customers are hosted on their own Linux Virtual Private Server (VPS) with a private instance of Scalix using the community license, upgradeable to a commercial license.
Both eApps Enterprise Email hosting approaches include daily automatic system backups, Postini filtering, and a 30 day money-back guarantee. eApps sales professionals are available to assist customers in selecting the best option.
More information on eApps Hosting's Enterprise Email offerings can be found at eApps Hosting Enterprise Email. For additional information contact eApps Hosting at +1-770-448-2100 USA or +44 (0)20 8133 6940 UK or visit http://www.eApps.com for on-line chat assistance.
eApps Hosting is a value-added provider of managed hosting services for businesses and organizations, serving more than 5000 customers, hosting over 25,000 domains in more than 150 countries. eApps Hosting offers a state of the art Linux hosting platform using 64-Bit Virtuozzo Virtual Private Server technology by Parallels™ for commercial-grade web sites, web applications and Email services with highly personalized, responsive service. Virtuozzo is a product of Parallels™. Scalix is a product of Xandros Corporation. Exchange and Outlook are products of Microsoft Corporation. Postini is a service of Google. Skype is a service of eBay.