Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) January 08, 2013
This report “Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)/ Radio Frequency Interference (RFI): Materials and Technologies” provides:
- An overview of the global market for:
1. Products that deal with electromagnetic interference (EMI).
2. Radio frequency interference (RFI) problems that are encountered in operation of electronic equipment.
3. Implications for plastics and competitive materials/technologies used to suppress that interference.
- Analysis of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- Discussion of important differences between the shielding industry of today compared with several years ago, led by the increased number and quality of devices and components requiring shielding.
- Issues surrounding the ever-increasing frequencies being encountered along with the proliferation of wireless devices are examined that may result in the shifting of shielding options. In addition, the impact of other technologies, such as Bluetooth, absorptive EMI, fiber optics, and others will be assessed.
- A summary of the global regulatory environment.
- Analysis of trends in components and devices used in the electronics and other industries, such as medical, automotive, and consumer products.
- Identification of the current state of the electronics and other industries, the market for plastics-based shielding options, key participants, shielding technologies, patents, materials, shielding components, and a “time line” of global developments.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players.
This study is an updated version of the previous EMI/RFI: Materials and Technology report. The objective in each report is to review and analyze electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI) problems that are encountered in the operation of electronic equipment and the key implications for plastics and competitive materials/technologies used to suppress that interference.
There are several important differences between the shielding industry of today compared with the past, led by the increased number and quality of devices and components requiring shielding. The proliferation of portable electronic devices has also given the industry significant additional challenges, as well.
Another issue is the ever-increasing frequencies being encountered along with the proliferation of wireless devices, which may result in shifting of shielding options. In addition, the impact of other technologies such as Bluetooth, absorptive EMI and others will be assessed. This study will analyze the effects on material usage caused by these and other issues.
Another consideration is the increased introduction and interest of electronic products based on fiber optics that do not require products to minimize electromagnetic interferences. This technology has begun to impact the computer and TV industry, although not in a significant manner, as yet.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=213065 . Alternatively, Request A Sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=213065 to help make your purchase decision.
Scope and Format
The size and the growth of the global market for EMI/RFI shielding products is a function of several factors. Shielding not only closely follows the demand for electronic devices and components, but also is a valuable resource to assist manufacturers in complying with ever-changing safety and performance regulations. Consequently, the study summarizes the somewhat muddled global regulatory environment.
This report identifies the nature of the EMI/RFI problem, noting how shielding and electronics redesign can, in some instances, overcome these problems. Technologies and materials specific to EMI/RFI shielding are also identified and analyzed for their impact on plastics and other materials within a context of trends in components and devices used in the electronics and other industries such as medical, automotive and consumer products.
This report also discusses the current state of the electronics and other related industries, the market for plastics-based shielding options, key participants, shielding technologies, patents, materials, shielding components, a “time-line” of global developments, and examples of worldwide regulatory standards and environmental issues confronting the electronic shielding business.
Compound average growth rates (CAGRs) are provided by square feet and 2013 dollars. An analysis based on “volume” is not feasible because of the many disparate shielding products.
The following procedures were used to gather information:
- Review of EMI supplier literature.
- Analysis of the electronic industry in terms of EMI shielding.
- Contacts with EMI suppliers, trade associations, editors of trade magazines, etc.
Some of the more prominent firms in the overall electromagnetic compliance business include Chomerics North America, Coilcraft, Cybershield, Enthrone-OMI, ETS-Lindgren, Ferronics, Laird Technologies, Majr Products, The MuShield Co., Panashield, Schlegel Systems, Shieldex Trading, Tech-Etch, and Tecknit.
Explore more reports by Semiconductor and Electronics Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/semiconductor-and-electronics/
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.