Did you know that?
50% of organizations are dissatisfied with new sales rep they hire.
85%of employees leave due to conflict in the supervisor/employee relationship.
Easton, MA (PRWEB) November 20, 2012
In many organizations, personnel costs are among the largest budget line items. Given the top challenges facing CEO’s, organizations need their leaders, managers, and people aligned and working together at the highest levels of performance.
Bluebell Consulting Solutions’ employee assessments give organizations and managers consistent, in-depth, and objective information about their people. With a 82% accuracy that exceed the thirteen requirements set by the Department of Labor for assessments and meets all of the EEOC, ADA, DOL and Civil Rights Act requirements, their information reveal the employee’s:
- Fit with organizational culture, job, manager, and team
- Knowledge, skills, job performance, and developmental needs
- Preferred learning and communication style
- Integrity, reliability and work ethic, and attitude towards substance abuse
- Response to conflict, stress, and frustration and likelihood of aggression
Information uncovered from those assessments helps leaders and managers rely less on gut instinct and make smarter people decisions. The specific benefits include:
- Selecting people most likely to succeed in a job
- Accelerating time for people to become fully productive in a new role
- Improving alignment and communication between managers and employees
- Reducing workforce conflict and improving employee satisfaction
- Maximizing each employee’s contribution to the organization
- Reducing employee absenteeism and turnover
- Reducing frequency and cost of theft
- Increasing sales performance and customer loyalty
- Enabling strategic workforce management and succession planning
- Increasing overall workforce capability, productivity, and agility
Read the entire assessment solution package by clicking the link: Employee Assessment Solutions
A report by the Aberdeen Group, a business research company, called “Talent Acquisition Strategies 2010” revealed organizational fit was the top factor in quality of hire two years in a row. The report also found best-in-class organizations believed team fit was more important than a candidate’s skills when evaluating overall organizational fit. This can lead to a broader use of assessments across the employee life cycle. From that study, it was proved that Best-in-class organizations are using assessments not only to understand the skills and traits employees have today, but also their capacity to grow. Source: talentmgt.com
Although an HR department may manage the day-to-day administration of an assessment program, these initiatives thrive in the organization when sponsored by senior leaders who are committed to building and retaining a high-performing workforce.
With over 40,000 clients, millions of users, a presence in 122 countries, and products translated in 32 languages, Profiles International and BlueBell Consulting Solutions signed a Strategic Business Partnership agreement in 2012 to serve each other vision, and mission.
There are many possible ways to go about solving workforce challenges. You can contact BlueBell Consulting Solutions Associates to discuss your objectives and potential solutions that will work best in your organization. This is completely risk free, and there is no obligation on your part to buy anything. Call 857-264-0384 | connect with them on Facebook | Book your appointment online.