Scottsdale, Ariz. (PRWEB) June 23, 2009
In today's fast paced IT environment, financially motivated cybercriminals are targeting corporate information, leaving enterprises vulnerable to threats. According to the Ponemon Institute, 2008 Cost of a Data Breach study, the average cost of a data breach is now $6.6 million, with lost business information directly accounting for more than two-thirds of that cost. Additionally, with an economic environment putting significant pressures on IT budgets and resources, organizations must maximize the value of their security investment and effectively protect and manage endpoints to remain competitive.
In order to help organizations enhance their security posture and reduce IT costs, Lumension®, the global leader in operational endpoint security, announced the availability of its new audiocast with Aberdeen Group, Reducing IT TCO with Effective Endpoint Security Management. In this audiocast, Aberdeen Group's IT Security Practice VP and Research Fellow, Derek Brink, highlights the latest research showcasing the cost and performance advantages that "best-in-class" organizations have achieved through "secure, compliant and well managed endpoints".
In this Lumension audiocast, you will learn:
- The latest findings from Aberdeen Group's research report "Endpoint Security, Endpoint Management: The Cost Cutter's Case for Convergence"
- The economic advantages realized by organizations with top performance
- Which endpoint security management technologies are used by "Best-in-Class" organizations
- Key recommendations for organizations to improve security and ultimately reduce IT total cost of ownership
To listen to the audiocast, please visit Reducing IT TCO with Effective Endpoint Security Management.
(*In order to listen to this audiocast, please make sure that pop-up blockers are turned off.)
Links to Lumension's Multimedia
- Webcast: Best in Class Approach to Protecting and Managing Endpoints: How Do You Stack Up To Your Peers?
- Optimal Security Blog: Best in Class Approach to Protecting and Management Endpoints
- Whitepaper: Endpoint Security, Endpoint Management: The Cost-Cutter's Case for Convergence
Lumension Security, Inc., a global leader in operational endpoint security, develops, integrates and markets security software solutions that help businesses protect their vital information and manage critical risk across network and endpoint assets. Lumension enables more than 5,100 customers worldwide to achieve optimal security and IT success by delivering a proven and award-winning solution portfolio that includes Vulnerability Management, Endpoint Protection, Data Protection, and Reporting and Compliance offerings. Lumension is known for providing world-class customer support and services 24x7, 365 days a year. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Lumension has operations worldwide, including Virginia, Utah, Florida, Luxembourg, the United Kingdom, Spain, Australia, India, Hong Kong and Singapore. Lumension: IT Secured. Success Optimized®. More information can be found at lumension.com.
Lumension and the Lumension logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lumension Security, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.