The knowledge gained from this training has been transformational!
Merrimack, NH (PRWEB) May 08, 2013
Having launched its leadership training program for managers and supervisors a mere two months ago, Entelechy’s Unleash Your Leadership Potential (ULP) program is garnering high praise from attendees:
- This training was by far the best training and development course focused on coaching that I have ever attended.
- The knowledge gained from this training has been transformational ….
- …we will see a tremendous return on our investment in this training in overall delivery of results.
- The models are simple to implement and consistently execute on a daily basis.
- I was very impressed with this workshop! I found the teaching methods highly engaging and was able to pull a ton from the topics.
- The quality of this training far exceeded my expectations. The content of the training is relevant to every facet of the job we do each day. The level of detail contained in each module made it extremely evident that the creators of this content of this training completed very in-depth research and continuously has their fingers on the pulse of the industry and our needs.
“The participant feedback,” states Entelechy’s president, Terence Traut, “is certainly gratifying but not really surprising. We’ve honed the models and learning activities over the past 20 years as we’ve created customized leadership and management for scores of clients. As Malcolm Gladwell suggests in his book, Blink, ‘do anything for 10,000 hours and you’ll become expert.’ I estimate that 10,000 hours is a fraction of the hours we’ve invested in developing Unleash Your Leadership Potential.”
According to Kirkpatrick’s model of training evaluation, participant feedback – or Level 1 Reaction – is an important foundational measure of a program’s effectiveness. “Participants who are more engaged in the training and who can visualize the immediate impact the newly acquired skills will have back on the job are more likely to apply the skills and affect a positive, sustained Return On Investment (ROI),” explains Entelechy’s Senior Instructional Designer, Sharon Fernandez.
According to Traut, Entelechy plans to expand its measurement of the effectiveness of Unleash Your Leadership Potential. “For clients who require clear Level 4 ROI, we’ll work with them to identify the relevant metrics of success and help create pre- and post-program measures to determine program success.”