Sunnyvale, CA (PRWEB) December 20, 2012
Modern enterprises are placing more focus on mobility, either to integrate it into their business operations for specific business processes or to radically change their operating models. Reports from top industry analysts highlight the fact that mobility now ranks as one of the top priorities for today’s enterprise, with organizations worldwide creating in-house think tanks with the goal of developing viable mobile strategies. One of the key aspects of successful implementation of an enterprise mobile strategy is selecting the right mobility solution that is in alignment with the organizational goals. Whether the objective is achieving better customer satisfaction, higher sales efficiency, opening up new channels, or improving internal communications- each mobility solution has to serve a predetermined purpose.
Mobility in the Enterprise is deeply impacted by the consumerization of IT and BYOD; many organizations are deciding to support both corporate-issued and employee-owned devices and to establish new governance policies as well as ways to manage and secure these new mobile technologies and their corporate data.
At the very core of mobility is the mobilization of key enterprise systems through solutions that can work on versatile platforms and devices, thus enabling higher productivity levels for the growing mobile workforce. The pressure is on for enterprises to deploy mobility solutions that can bring the highest possible value by addressing their business objectives and cohesively integrating their corporate apps and data, while at the same time replicating the comfort and ease of using consumer mobile apps.
Enterprises should consider several important factors when choosing mobility solutions and these can be generally applied to any organization:
- cost of acquiring and maintaining the app
- user experience
- enterprise-grade security controls
- cross-platform support
- speed of deployment and installation
- flexibility and scalability
It is critical for organizations to invest in mobility solutions that entail all of these factors, at a level required by their particular usage scenario—while at the same time also providing an app that is fully and easily customizable to their specific business needs.
How Fonemine’s MobileForce Applications Measure up to Enterprise Requirements
Let’s take a closer look at standard factors crucial to choosing an enterprise mobility solution and see how Fonemine’s MobileForce Applications address them.
- Security. Organizations need to make sure that their mobility solution incorporates strong security controls to protect corporate data and networks. Fonemine’s solutions provide enterprise-class security that follows industry-standard best practices and technologies, supporting MAM/MDM capabilities such as remote user provisioning, remote wipe, download restrictions, and caching.
- Cross-platform support. Enterprise mobility solutions need to work on a variety of mobile devices, and be capable of supporting multiple device platforms. Fonemine’s MobileForce Applications work across all major mobile platforms, including iOS, Android, Blackberry and soon Windows8.
- Speed of deployment. To achieve a quick return on their investment, enterprises are turning to mobility solutions which are designed for rapid deployment. MobileForce applications can be deployed in under 30 days; deployment requires no consultants, programmers, or technical support personnel.
- Cost of acquiring the app. For many organizations, the high costs of enterprise mobility applications are one of the biggest barriers to acquiring new solutions. The majority of enterprises are looking for mobility solutions that don’t require significant upfront investment. MobileForce Unified apps deliver all of their functionality from the cloud via SaaS eliminating the need for new CapEx purchases.
- Customization. Mobile apps need to be easily customizable to organizations’ specific business needs. Fonemine’s apps provide customizability and the richness of a custom built application through a large library of Widgets and third party plug-ins.
- Key enterprise systems integration. Powerful mobility solutions need to provide enterprise employees with instant, on the go access to key corporate systems. Fonemine’s mobility solutions bring enterprise systems (such as CRM, SFA) and content management systems and other applications into a single unified app.
- Device-native user experience. Enterprise mobility applications need to provide the familiar look and feel of native apps. MobileForce applications provide rich, native user interfaces for the exact device, and enable offline-caching, speed and consistent user experiences across various mobile devices, thereby allowing enterprise users to maintain familiarity with the app.
To learn more preregister to attend an upcoming Fonemine event: Creating 21st Century Mobile Sales Execs
Fonemine is a privately held Enterprise Mobility Software company based in Silicon Valley. Fonemine enables Enterprise sales, service, channel partners and end-customers to access key enterprise data and tools through unified mobile apps that run on iOS, Android, Blackberry and Java platforms. Fonemine Fonemine native apps are cloud-driven, secure and role-based with touch-optimized UI, rich interactions and device personalization enabling their users to find the “right information at the right time” anytime, anywhere. Through saved time, ease of access and seamless integration across different enterprise apps in the workflow within a unified app interface, Fonemine mobile apps optimize the sales & service cycles, increase efficiency, engage more customers and drive tremendous gains in user productivity.