Sunnyvale, CA (PRWEB) March 16, 2009
Druvaa is one of the fastest growing enterprises in storage and data backup domain. The flagship product Druvaa inSync is fully automated laptop backup software which protects corporate data for office and remote users. It features simple backup, point-in-time restores, and patent-pending deduplication technology to make backups over 10 times faster.
Over 80% of corporate data is duplicated across users. Druvaa inSync uses data deduplication to save "only a single copy" of content (emails/docs) duplicated across users. This delivers 10X faster backup with 90% reduction in bandwidth and storage.
The new v3 release includes the following features -
1. Full PC Backup (with data deduplication)
2. Bare Metal Restore
3. Search functionality in restore
4. 3X Performance improvements for large files (e.g. Outlook PST)
5. Usability Improvements
The product also uses Continuous Data Protection to create near-infinite restore points. On restore the user sees a timeline view of data and can restore from any point in the past.
Other key product highlights include -
1. Data Deduplication - Saves 90% backup time, bandwidth and storage.
2. Continuous Data Protection - Timeline based, from the past restore
3. Backup for Remote Users - WAN Optimized, faster backups over VPN/WAN
4. Security - 256 bit SSL and 256 bit AES encryption
5. On-demand Restore - GUI and browser based restores from any point in the past
6. Advanced Reporting - Six different reporting options for flexible & detailed reporting
Save 25% on new Purchase until March 31st 2009
Druvaa also announced an introductory 25% discount on the purchase of the new v3 release. To find out more about pricing and new discount, please visit - http://www.druvaa.com/insync/buy
Founded in 2007, Druvaa Software is a leading provider of Continuous Data Protection and Disaster Recovery solutions. Since inception Druvaa has released two award wining products products - Druvaa inSync and Druvaa Phoenix. Druvaa is privately held and backed by Indian Angel Network (IAN) and Accord International (HK).
Corporate Website - http://www.druvaa.com/