Canton, Mass. (Vocus) September 5, 2008
Softrax Corporation, a leading provider of enterprise revenue management and billing solutions today announced that it will present a live webcast in association with the Oracle Applications Users Group on automating enterprise revenue recognition processes in concert with Oracle Financials.
According to research from RevenueRecognition.com and IDC, 92% of public companies still use spreadsheets for one or more critical revenue recognition tasks - which greatly increases the risk of errors. The webcast will look specifically at how to eliminate dependency on revenue recognition spreadsheets by enhancing Oracle Financials with enterprise-wide revenue automation capabilities. This enables companies to mirror their revenue policy in a single system and control all critical revenue processes including: revenue reallocation, scheduling, recognition, compliance, reporting, and forecasting.
The one-hour webcast will be held on Monday, September 15 at 1PM Eastern Time, and will be presented by Dr. Richard Moore, Director of Revenue Solutions at Softrax, and hosted by Robert O'Connor, President and CEO of Softrax Corporation.
Highlights of Managing Revenue Recognition in Concert with Oracle Financials:
- Fully implement, monitor and manage revenue reporting enterprise-wide without disrupting order to-cash processes
- Automate revenue recognition requirements such as fair-value-based revenue allocation according to EITF 00-21 or SOP97-2 (VSOE)
- Easily implement revenue processes for complex business models such as large, multi-element arrangements, pre-paid but frequently-changing subscriptions or long-term contracts involving future deliverables.
- Analyze and forecast revenue recognition more accurately to enhance strategic decisions
- Prevent badly-timed and misstated revenue.
This interactive webcast is presented at no charge, compliments of Softrax Corporation. Please register at http://www.softrax.com/executive-webcast or call Toll Free 1.888.476.3672.
Softrax Corporation is a leading provider of enterprise revenue management and billing software solutions that fundamentally change the way companies manage, analyze, report and forecast their revenue. Softrax solutions automate the entire revenue cycle, from revenue recognition, reporting and forecasting, through complex billing and contract renewals. Hundreds of corporations benefit from using Softrax to optimize their revenue, reduce operating expenses, comply with revenue recognition regulations and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, and gain unprecedented visibility into their business performance. Softrax Corporation, headquartered in Canton, MA is privately held. More information can be found at http://www.softrax.com, http://www.revenuerecognition.com and by calling 1.888.4.SOFTRAX.