Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) September 10, 2010
The nation’s largest gathering of entrepreneurs, CEOs, investors, inventors and business leaders, Perfect Business Summit 2010, will take place in Las Vegas this October 7th & 8th.
More than 60 top CEOs spanning every industry will appear at the Perfect Business Summit to help stimulate job growth by sharing ideas and educating nearly 2,000 experienced and aspiring entrepreneurs across the country.
Doubling in size over last year’s event, the Summit will also feature top venture capitalists and angel investors representing more than $10 billion in capital, all in search of the next “big idea.” Entrepreneurs from across the country will gather to pitch ideas, learn from experts, and find capital to take their business ideas to the next level.
“There has never been a better time to launch a business,” said Dan Bliss, founder of the Summit. “Some of the best new businesses are born out of necessity during tough economic times, and with the connections, insights and tools offered at this year’s Summit, entrepreneurs will leave ready to take advantage of new funding sources, new technology, and lower-than-ever start-up costs.”
“Small business is the engine of the economy,” says Gavin Maloof, owner of Palms Casino, the host of the Summit, and owner of the NBA's Sacramento Kings. “This is how real economic growth happens.”
Among the thought leaders are many business legends and top entrepreneurs, including:
- John Paul DeJoria, Founder of Paul Mitchell and Patron
- Isaac Tigrett, Founder of Hard Rock Cafe and House of Blues
- Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
- Brad Hunstable, President & Founder of UStream.tv
- Gina Bianchini, Co-Founder of Ning
- Aaron Patzer, Founder of Mint.com
Sir Richard Branson, the keynote speaker at last year's conference, said, "What the people in this room are doing is creating things that will make a difference to other people's lives."
In addition to pitch opportunities and breakout sessions with industry specialists, panel topics include:
- How to access the latest free government programs to start or expand any business
- Sources of equity capital in today’s market
- Financing opportunities in green tech
- Capitalizing on mobile apps
- How to get products manufactured domestically and overseas
- How to get products and inventions into retail stores
- Turning a business into a franchise
- Dominating your industry online
PerfectBusiness.com is a network of entrepreneurs, investors and business experts who have come together to encourage entrepreneurship and help launch new businesses. The company introduces entrepreneurs to new business contacts while answering their toughest questions and providing start-up resources, videos and professional business planning software. Members can pitch their new ideas or existing businesses to accredited venture capitalists and angel investors to raise the capital they need.
Tickets can be purchased at Perfect Business Summit 2010
Melissa Davitt for PerfectBusiness