I am thrilled to be joining the Medical Advisory Services team. I am committed to their mission of providing OEM services to organizations to help them protect their people through science, experience, and policy implementation.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Rockville, MD (PRWEB) February 17, 2010
Medical Advisory Services (MAS), a Division of The NMAS Group, is excited to announce that Tee. L Guidotti MD, MPH is joining the firm as our HSE and Sustainability Advisor. Dr. Guidotti is returning to North America after his yearlong consulting assignment in Saudi Arabia. His principal client while in the Kingdom was Saudi Aramco, a fully-integrated, global petroleum enterprise with 54,000 employees and a world leader in exploration and producing, refining, distribution, shipping and marketing. While there, Dr. Guidotti worked with their globally recognized Preventive Medicine Services division on strategic planning and program development to enhance their wellness programs and occupational health services. He also worked with other clients and was a frequent speaker at regional meetings including the Gulf Cooperation Council.
“I am thrilled to be joining the Medical Advisory Services team,” said Tee. L Guidotti. “I am committed to their mission of providing OEM services to organizations to help them protect their people through science, experience, and policy implementation.”
Dr. Guidotti is Editor in Chief of the Archives of Environmental and Occupational Health, the oldest and historically the most respected journal in the field in the United States. Dr. Guidotti assumed the editorship in 2005 and is credited with turning the journal around from a steep decline and restoring it to prominence. Dr. Guidotti is also the author of The Praeger Handbook of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. The handbook is comprised of three volumes which covers all facets of OEM in a uniquely authoritative manner.
Dr Guidotti’s main professional interests include:
- strategic planning on issues of health and sustainability,
- security and emergency management at the enterprise level,
- evidence-based medical dispute resolution (the application of scientific evidence to law, adjudication and policy) and
- economic sustainability and business continuity.
In occupational health, Dr. Guidotti has special interests in:
- occupational health services management,
- inhalation toxicology,
- occupational lung disease,
- occupational health and hazards of firefighters and other first responders,
- the oil and gas industry, and
- toxicology of hydrogen sulfide and other sulfides
In environmental health, Dr. Guidotti has special interests in:
- indoor environmental and air quality, especially oxides of nitrogen and air toxics,
- ecosystem and human health,
- risk science, with special interests in community risk perception,
- “risk anticipation” and trans-cultural risk communication, and
- child health and the environment
For additional information, please visit our web site http://www.mas.md.
Donald E. Franklin, CEO