Laguna Hills, CA (PRWEB) October 03, 2011
Envision Capital Group announces new equipment leasing and financing programs that help business owners get through this tough economy. Recent research shows increased borrowing and declining loan delinquencies among small businesses. This is a promising outlook for our economy when you consider that small businesses can account for as much as 80% of new hiring and are often a leading indicator of overall economic health.
As our economy continues to recover, it remains extremely important that small businesses manage their working capital very carefully. Even successful businesses can fail if cash reserves are not available. This is where Envision Capital Group can help.
Putting down a large sum of money for a piece of equipment can be risky. This can leave your business asset rich and cash poor. Without cash, a business cannot respond to market changes and new opportunities. A great way to secure the equipment needed to grow a business and improve operational efficiencies while conserving cash flow is through an equipment lease or loan.
Envision Capital specializes in a variety of customized equipment leasing and financing programs with flexible payment plans for any type of equipment that you are considering. The following is a sample of some lease options that Envision Capital Group offers.
1. Seasonal Payments: To meet seasonal fluctuations or other cash flow constraints, this type of payment allows you to arrange a payment schedule so that you are making payments which rise and fall with your business' sales cycle.
2. 90-Day Deferred Payments: This payment schedule allows you to make a smaller "contact" payment while deferring regular payments for 90 days. New equipment generally has a learning curve associated with it so a deferred payment plan can assist you while you are being trained on the equipment.
3. Step Down Payments: With this payment program you will make a larger monthly payment at the beginning of the lease and then your payments will decrease over time. This is designed for businesses that want to lower the total amount of finance charges they pay over the entire lease term.
4. Step Up Payments: This type of payment can be ideal for growing firms that are looking to start with low payments and increase them over time as revenues from their new equipment increase.
5. Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual and Annual Payments: Flexible payment options are available to best meet your budget requirements.
6. Master Lease: If your business acquires equipment at different times during the year then a Master Lease Line is for you. Secure an approval for multiple purchases at one time and receive a discounted rate for the entire amount. There is only one Lease Agreement to sign.
7. No Money Down: Many banks require money up front during the lending process but with the right solution, a down payment may not always be required.
For more information about these equipment leasing and financing options for your small business, contact Envision Capital Group today.
About Envision Capital Group Inc.
Envision Capital Group was founded to help companies obtain the equipment necessary to sustain and grow their business through leading finance by providing flexible financing and leasing options. Envision Capital Group wishes to make your equipment acquisition as simple as possible with the least amount of administrative burden on your part. Envision Capital Group prides itself on servicing all business types and all credit histories.