Marblehead, MA (PRWEB) April 27, 2009
ePharmaceuticals™, a division of HCPro, Inc., which is a portfolio company of Halyard Capital, and a leading provider of education and information on healthcare regulatory compliance and management, released its new special report Massachusetts Disclosure Regulations: New Challenges for Pharmaceutical, Medical Device Manufacturers.
The report is available for free download at http://www.epharmcomply.com/white-papers.
Pharmaceutical and medical device companies must now disclose to the Massachusetts Department of Public Health any payment or economic benefit with a value of at least $50 made for sales or marketing activities. Companies must disclose the type of benefit, the reason for it, and the recipient. Companies are also required to adopt a marketing code of conduct.
Massachusetts Disclosure Regulations: New Challenges for Pharmaceutical, Medical Device Manufacturers offers a breakdown of the regulation with commentary and analysis from experts such as Mark Schreiber, Esq. (Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge, LLP), Mark DuVal, Esq. (DuVal & Associates), and Kate Feola, Esq. (McDermott, Will & Emory LLP).
Download the free special report to learn:
- Why the regulation affects all pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, not just those doing business in Massachusetts
- When and where the regulations will take effect
- What additional regulations apply to pharmaceutical companies
- The definition of "sales and marketing activities" and list of specific examples
- The impact on innovation of increased time/expense spent on instituting policies and procedures to comply with the new law
Visit http://www.epharmcomply.com/white-papers throughout the year for frequently published white papers on various important topics.
ePharmaceuticals develops real-world training content that is memorable and effective through several media, including e-learning, handbooks, games, white papers, e-newsletters, multimedia conferences, and consulting. Visit us online at http://www.epharmcomply.com or call Maureen Croce at 866/464-2776