Our existing deployments have already significantly reduced the cost associated with paper-based workflows. We are excited to work as a unified team to provide continuous value and proven return on investment to this vertical.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) December 15, 2009
Sertifi and IP Commerce, Inc. today jointly announce the launch of eSignature for Commerce Enrollment™, enabling an end-to-end merchant application process that streamlines application completion, validation, qualification and contracting in a single integrated and secure online session.
Commerce Enrollment with eSignature from Sertifi solves the complexity of merchant boarding by providing a simple, speedy, and secure way to gather the customer data necessary to qualify and contract new merchants instantaneously online. This improved efficiency:
- Accelerates the speed and security of application processing and simplifies merchant boarding
- Reduces IT expenses associated with paper costs and hardware systems
Commerce Enrollment offers several key features, including:
- White-labeled product that matches the look-and-feel of any partner
- Online collection of customer data required for electronic approval to assist with underwriting
- Application of customizable qualification rules including; credit and OFAC checks, identity verification, and other services, to the customer application in order to yield an immediate result
Sertifi eSignature service provides:
- Compliant, and secure electronic signature capability
- An easy to use on-Demand signing experience
- Integrated solutions allowing a seamless experience for merchants
"The alliance between IP Commerce and Sertifi has produced a cloud-based solution that addresses a costly process in the payment processing services market" said Matt Kendrall, Sertifi VP Business Development. "Our existing deployments have already significantly reduced the cost associated with paper-based workflows. We are excited to work as a unified team to provide continuous value and proven return on investment to this vertical."
Companies interested in learning more about Commerce Enrollment with eSignature from Sertifi can complete a contact form here http://www.ipcommerce.com/Products/Commerce_Enrollment/Get_Started_Now.aspx
About IP Commerce: Based in Denver, Colo., IP Commerce provides the first cloud-computing platform for commerce. The Managed Commerce Services Platform enables service providers and software companies to become solution providers enabling new workflows and processes on-demand. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado and founded in 2005, IP Commerce, Inc. is a privately held company. For more information, visit http://www.ipcommerce.com/Products/Commerce_Enrollment.aspx
About Sertifi: Based in Chicago, IL, Sertifi develops and deploys enterprise-focused electronic signature solutions. Sertifi provides the leading Agreement Execution (SAX) Platform enabling Sales Organizations to significantly improve exchange of Sales Contracts with Customers and partners. Sertifi's Software-as-a-Service (Saas) technology has been deployed at CareerBuilder, Microsoft, and the U.S. Air Force.
Sertifi eSign solutions are fully integrated with industry-focused partners as well as platforms from Oracle and Salesforce.com. Additional integrations are available through 250+ pre-built connectors and Sertifi's enterprise API.
For more information please go to http://www.sertifi.com