We experienced growth across all of our segments, and our customer focus and commitment allowed us to gain 51 new customers in 2012 alone.
Warrington, PA (PRWEB) March 13, 2013
ESM Solutions®, a leading provider of cloud-based spend management and eProcurement solutions, announces its 2012 growth and performance, highlighting its customer, product and company results.
“2012 was a strong year for us in regards to product execution and customer adoption,” said Dan Corazzi, CEO of ESM Solutions. “We experienced growth across all of our segments, and our customer focus and commitment allowed us to gain 51 new customers in 2012 alone.”
Select customer wins in 2012 included Rhode Island School of Design (RISD), California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, the City of Starkville, MS, Florida A&M University, Seton Hall University, Harford County Public School District, Brigham Young University, Joliet Junior College and Nebraska Educational Service Unit Coordinating Council (ESUCC) that includes 17 educational service units, servicing approximately 250 school districts, all which have access to ESM Solutions’ application suite.
ESM Solutions works to meet and achieves the specific objectives of each customer with its “procure-to-pay” solution, from budget requirements to financial system integration.
“I’ve worked with other eProcurement providers and it was important to me to work with a company that took the time to understand the unique requirements of our College,” said James V. Newman, Director, Procurement Services for RISD. “ESM Solutions’ experience and integration success leads to an improved procurement process for the department and our user community, enabling us to be efficient and diligent with spending school funds.”
Other customers continue to rollout updated functionality and configurations available within the “procure-to-pay” application suite. Delaware Valley College and Baltimore County Public Schools have experienced such great results with easySourcing™ and easyPurchase™ that they have recently gone live with ESM Solutions’ Contract Management solution.
Additional 2012 ESM Solutions highlights include:
- New Applications: ESM Solutions’ “procure-to-pay” solution added two new applications in 2012 – Spend Analytics for customers to view their data in real-time, and Contract Management to manage contract lifecycles, key dates, approvals and reports.
- Unified Branding: The Brand Sunset campaign retired eSchoolMall™ and Mercury Commerce™ and consolidated them into one unified ESM Solutions brand.
- New Configurations: Integrated Cart, PO Flip and Level II Punchout Catalog configuration enhancements are available in easyPurchase.
- Interface Enhancement: A new feature for enterprise software solutions is the self-guided user interface, which simplifies usability by providing an intuitive, system-directed shopping experience for end-users.
- New Partners: ESM Solutions established four new partnerships – GPO partners E&I and NJPA®, and product partners Evisions (for analytics) and Agiloft (for contract management).
- Revenue: In 2012, ESM Solutions delivered an annual revenue growth of 12%.
- Employees: ESM Solutions continued to grow its employee base nationwide.
- Suppliers: ESM Solutions enabled 70 new suppliers – 49 hosted and 21 punchout catalogs.
- Customer Newsletter: “Our Two Cents,” ESM Solutions’ monthly newsletter, shares company updates, news and product enhancements to our entire customer base.
“Our execution and performance in 2012 provides us with a solid foundation for continued success and will help further strengthen our leadership position in cloud-based eProcurement,” said Corazzi.
For more information on ESM Solutions visit http://www.esmsolutions.com/.
About ESM Solutions
ESM Solutions gives customers complete control of their spending through a comprehensive, valued-based “procure-to-pay” solution. We have been helping customers meet operational needs by saving them time and money for more than twelve years with our eSchoolMall and Mercury Commerce brand applications. Today, ESM Solutions is one unified brand, providing sourcing, purchasing, analytics and contract management solutions to public and private sector organizations. Our intuitive SaaS-based solution makes streamlining the entire procurement process fast and easy, requiring only a browser and Internet access. http://www.esmsolutions.com/