By purchasing a watch repair kit, you will save money over buying each tool individually
Saint Paul, MN (Vocus) November 3, 2010
Esslinger and Company, a wholesale jewelry supply company with over 80 years in business, introduces new watch tool kits, which have all the watch tools, gauges, and accessories watch repairers need to get the job done. “By purchasing a watch repair kit, you will save money over buying each tool individually,” says owner Bill Esslinger. “Plus, these handy carryalls are also very portable, compact, and stylish.”
The company created its latest watch tool kit series to combine the most popular repair tools and parts for doing common watch repairs.
The four new watch repair kits include:
- Watch Gasket Replacement Kit - for watches showing condensation or leaking. This watch tool kit contains all the watch tools and replacement watch gaskets you need to measure, identify, lubricate, and re-seal the watch.
- Watch Crystal Polishing Kit - For plastic crystals that are scratched or abraded on the surface, this watch repair kit has all the tools you’ll need to be seeing clearly in no time.
- Watch Back Opener Kit. To help in open a watch, this watch tool kit has tools to open several types of watch backs.
- Watch Crystal Fitting Kit. To aid in securing a new watch crystal, this watch repair kit includes epoxy, a crystal lift, and other watch crystal replacement tools to complete the job.
Users don’t even need to be watchmakers by training. By reading Esslinger’s easy-to-follow guides online, a layperson can learn to do many common watch repairs themselves—right at home. The Watch Repair Guide (available at the company’s comprehensive Learning Center) is actually directed to the layperson. The guide provides step-by-step instructions for the most common watch repairs, with diagrams and detailed watch illustrations. In each repair section, it lists the tools required and close up photographs of the actual watch tools at work, so even beginners can learn how to use them.
The four new watch tool kits are in addition to Esslinger’s other kits, which include:
- Watch Band Replacement and Repair Kit
- Watch Battery Replacement Tool Kit
- Watch Link Remover Kit
- Watch Screwdriver Kits
- Watchmakers Tool Kit.
For more information and to get started on your watch repairs, visit esslinger.com.