The release of Reliance 7.0 reinforces that message through the addition of enhanced and entirely new features, providing new tools to expand the flexibility of the platform, and offering even more solutions for enterprise-wide deployments. The enhancements made to Reliance 7.0 demonstrate EtQ’s commitment to providing the leading solutions for Quality, Environmental, and Health and Safety.
Farmingdale, NY (Vocus) February 17, 2010
EtQ, Inc. is pleased to announce the addition of new and enhanced features in its latest release, Reliance 7.0.
Enhancements to the latest release of EtQ Reliance contribute to EtQ’s vision of providing the most robust solution in the industry. Below is a sample of just a few of the over 350 enhancements included in this latest release:
- Microsoft Outlook Integration—EtQ Reliance now includes a 'Calendar Integration' tab that enables invitations to be sent to attendees. Those meeting dates are then incorporated with the user's Microsoft Outlook Calendar upon acceptance.
- KPI Reporting and Gauge Chart—Selecting the most appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) is a substantial part of improving organizational practices. Knowing this, EtQ has expanded its Charting library within the Centralized Reporting application with a Gauge chart, one of the KPI chart types. EtQ’s Gauge chart is a combination of Radial Gauge and Digital Panel Gauge that displays a single KPI variable within a scale range.
- Barcode—EtQ Reliance now has the ability to accept barcode scans in several standard barcode formats. The barcode feature helps with the synchronization, tracking, and streamlining of data entry with different applications.
- In-Line Image Attachments— This new feature enables images that are attached into Reliance forms to be displayed as full size images within the form.
- Mailable Forms—Reliance 7.0 makes it easy to send electronic forms to users outside of the organization, extending compliance and collaboration to suppliers and customers more effectively. The Mailable Form feature turns any record into a configurable email or PDF attachment (or both) that can be sent to any email address. The email is saved as a permanent record of the correspondence, linked to the source record.
- Email Log Feature (21 CFR Part 11)—With Reliance 7.0, all outgoing electronic communications (Assignments, Notifications, and Escalations) are logged as records within an “Email Log,” allowing users to refer back to previous communication if necessary. Users can use this new feature to track and search details of their outgoing emails (Date, To, CC, Subject, Body) by clicking the 'Open Email Log Dialog' action within all Reliance forms.
“EtQ strives to provide the most comprehensive solution for Quality, Environmental, and Health and Safety purposes,” stated Morgan Palmer, Chief Technology Officer at EtQ. “The release of Reliance 7.0 reinforces that message through the addition of enhanced and entirely new features, providing new tools to expand the flexibility of the platform, and offering even more solutions for enterprise-wide deployments. The enhancements made to Reliance 7.0 demonstrate EtQ’s commitment to providing the leading solutions for Quality, Environmental, and Health and Safety.”
For more information on other enhancements made to the latest release, visit EtQ on the Web at http://www.etq.com.
EtQ is the leading Enterprise Quality and Compliance Management software for identifying, mitigating, and preventing high-risk events through integration, automation, and collaboration. EtQ uses best-in-class, integrated modules and enterprise application integration to manage and measure quality and compliance processes and execute organizational change. Key modules within the product include Document Control, Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA), Audits, HACCP, Complaint Handling, Risk Management, Change Management, Employee Training, Project Management, Nonconforming Materials, Enterprise Reporting, and more than 20 additional compliance-oriented modules. With its world-class flexible workflow, collaborative platform, EtQ has developed a unique niche to support enterprises involved in various compliance management initiatives such as cGxP (FDA), ISO 13485, ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001, ISO 22000, AS 9001, TL 9000, OHSAS 18001, RoHS, Sarbanes-Oxley, HACCP, SQF, BRC, IFS, and similar standards for compliance and regulatory management. EtQ has been providing compliance solutions to a variety of markets for over 15 years. For more information or to schedule a virtual demo, contact EtQ Inc., at 800-354-4476 or 516-293-0949, or e-mail us at info(at)etq(dot)com. Visit EtQ at http://www.etq.com.
EtQ is a trademark of EtQ Management Consultants, Inc. All other product names and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Contact: Brenda Percy
800-354-4476 ext. 26