Carlsbad, CA (Vocus) October 29, 2009
Eufora Haircare and celebrity stylist Allison Woodruff are taking the guesswork out of holiday hair how-to. Allison is a stylist at the Sally Hershberger Downtown Salon in New York City and her celebrity clientele includes Parker Posey, Ana Ortiz, Tracy Anderson and Megan Mullaly. These universal and flattering looks are guaranteed to turn heads at your next holiday gathering.
Seventies Throwback: For a glamorous look that is easy to pull off at home, Allison recommends creating big, waves. This style works best on medium-long lengths but can also be achieved on shorter bobs. To get the look, Allison recommends:
- Prep wet hair with Eufora Formation Whipped Styling Solution and blow hair out smooth (SRP: $19.50)
- Take a double barrel curling iron and curl the entire head
- Break up the curls using fingers and finish with Eufora Illuminate Shine
- Mist for frizz control and shine (SRP: $19.25)
Hot Buns: An updo is an easy way to go from office appropriate to party-ready in no time. Follow Allison's quick tips to achieve this style:
- Blow hair out smooth, creating a center part
- Taking the lengths of the hair, create a ponytail around a donut-shaped rat (to create structure) and wrap the hair around
- Secure this style with bobby pins and Eufora Elevate Finishing Spray (SRP: $20.95)
- To smooth any fly-aways on the top of the head, apply a light application of Eufora Pure Polish Drops (SRP: $28.95)
Island-bound for the Holidays? Toss a bottle of new Eufora Piece Works Defining Paste in your bag! Piece Works is a re-workable styling product designed to provide pliable hold and lasting control while doubling as an antioxidant rich wear-in treatment. It is rich in antioxidants to prevent hair damage by neutralizing free radicals and photo damage from UVA and UVB rays. For a carefree beach babe look, Allison recommends:
- Scrunch Eufora Piece Works into damp hair and diffuse dry (SRP:$22.00)
- Take a small barrel curling iron and curl random sections of hair throughout the entire head
- To create a look that is perfectly unkempt, run a dime-size of Eufora Piece Works into fingertips and then throughout the curls and waves
- If needed, apply a light coating of Eufora Elevate Finishing Spray for hold and control
Where to Shop: Visit http://www.eufora.net for salons.
About Eufora: Since launching, Eufora has utilized advanced technology to protect, preserve and promote hair health through a people and planet-friendly product. Eufora salon professional products provide the legendary healing benefits of certified organic Aloe Vera Gel, which is the base for all formulations, in an optimum quality concentration. Eufora utilizes the most advanced botanical, vitamin and non-carcinogenic ingredients available with scientifically proven benefits to the hair, scalp and skin, as well as pure essential oils for a true aromatherapy experience.
For additional information, image, products or quotes please contact: Mia West at mwest(at)eufora(dot)net / 619.825.8891
# # #