Chicago, IL (PRWEB) May 17, 2012
Homeowners are fueling a post-recession interest in remodeling. Earlier this year, the National Association of Home Builders’ remodeling market index hit its highest level in five years. However, many homeowners wanting to jump on the kitchen remodeling bandwagon are finding it hard to find financing.
“We’ve seen a substantial increase in inquiries about remodeling projects,” says Ed Buckley, President of All Quality, Inc. “A lot of homeowners want to build their dream kitchen, update their bathroom, or need roof repairs, but due to the economic climate have low credit ratings. Perhaps they lost their job during the recession but they’re working again. They’re back on their feet, but can’t find financing. To help these homeowners, we have initiatives to assist them. “
Another challenge is that many people are underwater with their mortgage and feel stuck. “We have an innovative solution for that,” Buckley says. “We offer a streamlined program that enables homeowners to refinance their existing mortgage(s) plus the cost of improvements - and the loan amount is based on their home value after rehabilitation plus 10%. Our customers can often get out of a bad mortgage and get that home makeover they want. It’s truly a breakthrough!”
For homeowners in these types of situations, All Quality offers the following financing options:
- V/MC/Disc - All Quality now accepts credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- Owe More Than Your House is Worth? By teaming up with major banks, All Quality can assist homeowners who qualify for Streamlined 203(k) Loans. This loan program enables homeowners who are underwater – owing more than their property is worth – to afford home improvements by basing the loan on the value of the home after improvements are made. The loans allow a homeowner to simultaneously refinance the first mortgage and combine it with the improvement costs into a new mortgage up to 110% of the After Improvement Value. Because the new loan often has a lower interest rate than a homeowner’s current financing, some homeowners end up with a mortgage payment lower than before even with the home improvements added in and pay less in interest over the life of the loan.
- Bad Credit, 0% Interest - All Quality has a 0% interest program that can help homeowners who have no credit or bad credit since it’s based on current income instead of credit history.
- Balance Transfer Checks – All Quality is authorized to receive balance transfer checks from customers using 0% balance transfers from credit card companies. Although the credit card company fees typically range between 3% to 5%, the zero interest rate unlocks their credit and provides a very low cost of borrowing.
- In-House Financing - In some cases, All Quality is willing to finance a small portion of a project if the client is credit worthy.
All Quality, Inc. is an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A+ rating and is a safe choice for consumers, providing high quality work at competitive prices. They serve Northeastern Illinois and offer a wide range of services that includes kitchen remodels, bathroom remodels, basement renovations, storm damage restoration, insurance claims, siding, decks, roofing, windows, decks, and much more.
For more information, please visit their website http://www.allqualityinc.com, Facebook at Facebook.com/AllQuality , check out a quick video about the company at YouTube.com.
About All Quality, Inc.
With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB), All Quality, Inc, can be trusted and is well known for their honesty, top quality work, reasonable prices, and impeccable 5 Star reputation. They serve residential and commercial customers in the Chicago area with a focus on renovations and restorations. All Quality, Inc. holds Residential/Industrial/Commercial Unlimited Roofing licenses, is a Licensed Electrical Contractor, and licensed General Contractor in many municipalities including the City of Chicago for projects up to $5 million. The company is also registered and listed with Dun and Bradstreet and has earned a Gold Credibility rating. President Ed Buckley earned two bachelor’s degrees in Engineering from the University of Illinois and an MBA from Northern Illinois University. With a background in engineering, marketing, sales, management, operations, general contracting, and the construction trade, Ed has been involved with residential renovations for over 30 years and founded the company in 1982.