LAGUNA BEACH, Calif. (PRWEB) October 23, 2006 -—
EventMingle today announced it has been selected as the official online social networking application for the 8th Annual Disease Management Leadership Forum, Dec. 3 to 5, 2006, at the Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center.
EventMingle is an online collaboration Web application that allows attendees, exhibitors and speakers of this event to meet online before arriving to improve face-to-face interactions once they arrive.
EventMingle has created a custom site for participants at http://www.eventmingle.com.
EventMingle offers participants these features:
- Matching and Collaboration Tools – EventMingle will match attendees, speakers and exhibitors based on their personal profile and goals for the event. EventMingle promotes networking among all participants.
- Internal E-mail System – Attendees, speakers and exhibitors will use EventMingle's built-in e-mail system to communicate without revealing personal contact information.
- Detailed Online Exhibitor Directory - Exhibitors can publish extended information, including a searchable product directory, current news releases and scheduled booth events. Exhibitors also can give attendees the ability to schedule appointments with booth personnel.
- Press Center - Attendees can use the EventMingle portal to view all recent news releases from exhibiting companies.
- Advanced Search Features - Participants can search for people based on location, title and interests. Attendees also can meet other people who plan to attend a specific conference session. Exhibitors can connect with attendees interested in their specific products and services.
- Message Forums - The message forums allow people to discuss exhibitors, news releases, products, special events, exhibitor giveaway items and job postings.
- The Daily Planner – Participants will create a detailed to-do list they can take with them to the event. EventMingle becomes attendees’ personal assistant in helping them get organized for the event before leaving for the airport.
“We’re very pleased to be working with DMAA for this very important gathering of industry leaders who chart the course for disease management and care coordination,” says Jim Harrer, CEO of Specialty Match Network, Inc. “We’ve built a custom online community where these participants can network before, during and after the show and am excited to be helping all participants get the most out of this event.”
“EventMingle offers exceptional power for helping our conference attendees, exhibitors and faculty network effectively before, during and after the DMLF," DMAA Executive Director Tracey Moorhead says. "We’re committed to making every minute count for our conference participants, and EventMingle supports that commitment well.”
About the Disease Management Association of America.
The Disease Management Association of America (DMAA), a non-profit membership association, represents all stakeholders in disease management and care coordination. DMAA promotes the role of disease management in raising the quality of care, improving health outcomes and reducing health care costs for individuals with chronic conditions. DMAA has more than 200 corporate and individual members representing all aspects of disease management and care coordination—from large health plans, disease management organizations and employers, to individual physicians, researchers and nurses. Learn more by visiting DMAA online at http://www.dmaa.org.
EventMingle is the first Web-based, online social networking technology designed to cater to the tradeshow industry. EventMingle enables attendees, exhibitors and speakers to collaborate online prior to the event.
EventMingle is a wholly owned subsidiary of Specialty Match Network, a privately owned company based in Laguna Beach, Calif. See http://www.SpecialtyMatch.com for more info.