San Diego (PRWEB) August 6, 2007
Retirement Capital Group, Inc. (RCG), a national organization dedicated exclusively to developing innovative and strategically-oriented solutions for benefit and compensation issues, is proud to announce two additional dates for its widely acclaimed 2007 Executive Compensation & Benefits Forum. These will be September 10th in Chicago and November 9th in Menlo Park.
In light of the major changes affecting executive compensation in both tax and accounting, as well as new developments in the disclosure of executive compensation, there is no better time to attend Retirement Capital Group, Inc.'s Chicago and Menlo Park 2007 Executive Compensation & Benefits Forum. This comprehensive executive compensation and benefits seminar covers critical and thought-provoking insights from a panel of industry experts who represent the industry, academia, institutional investors, and the legal profession.
- Jack Dolmat-Connell, President, DolmatConnell & Partners, Inc.
- Charles M. Elson, Edgar S. Woolard, Jr., Chair, John L. Weinberg Center for Corporate Governance, Lerner College of Business & Economics, University of Delaware
- Anthony J. Eppert, Of Counsel, Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Arthur B. Laffer, Vice Chairman and Lead Director, Retirement Capital Group, Inc.
- David Lewin, Senior Associate Dean, MBA Program, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- David Leach, Managing Director, Strategic Apex Group
- William L. MacDonald, Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer, Retirement Capital Group, Inc.
- Patrick McGurn, Executive VP & Special Counsel, Institutional Shareholder Services
- Alan Nadel, Managing Director, Strategic Apex Group
- Peter Neuwirth, Senior Consultant, Watson Wyatt Worldwide
- David M. Sugar, Principal, Senior Consultant, Hewitt Associates
Deferring Grants of Equity and Synthetic Equity, CEO Pay, Increasing the Link Between Executive Compensation & Firm Performance, New Strategies in a Changed World Backdating of Stock Options, and An Economic Outlook with keynote speaker Dr. Arthur B. Laffer, RCG's Vice Chairman and Lead Director.
If you are a CEO, CFO, attorney, employee benefits specialist or human resource director, you will want to attend this executive compensation and benefits seminar. To register or obtain more information, log on to Retirement Capital Group.
About Retirement Capital Group:
RCG offers nonqualified executive benefit consulting services in the area of plan structure, design, benefit security, funding, implementation, and administration. RCG's unbundled approach is a paradigm shift, providing companies access to proprietary and creative solutions, the highest caliber of experts in the executive benefits marketplace, and a network of third-party administrators. RCG's corporate headquarters is located in San Diego, California.