We wanted to create as many opportunities for the pros who run our mowers—or want to run our mowers—to deliver the highest quality turf. The May Days promotion is one way we’re helping them achieve that mission.
Beatrice, Neb. (PRWEB) May 12, 2012
Exmark, the leading manufacturer of professional-grade lawn mowers, is offering customers rebates on its latest turf management line of products as well as its Lazer Z® and Quest® zero-turn riding and Commercial 21” walk-behind mowers.
“We recognize that spring hit early this year in many parts of the country,” shared John Cloutier, senior marketing manager at Exmark. “We wanted to create as many opportunities for the pros who run our mowers—or want to run our mowers—to deliver the highest quality turf. The May Days promotion is one way we’re helping them achieve that mission.”
As part of the May Days promotion, Exmark is offering customers the following rebates through May 31 unless otherwise noted.
- A $1,000 rebate on the purchase of a new Navigator® riding mowers
- Rebates up to $700 for the purchase of any Lazer Z and one of the latest turf management products. These products include the 30” stand-on and 21” walk-behind aerators, a 20” slicer seeder, and a stump grinder
- $500 instant rebate on the purchase of select EFI-powered mowers
- An instant rebate of $500 for new Vantage® stand-on mowers
- A $100 rebate for any new Commercial 21 walk-behind mower
- An instant rebate of $300 for any purchase of a new Quest zero-turn mower (promotion ends May 19)
In addition to the rebate program, Exmark is offering zero percent financing for 48 months. To learn more about these offers and find a dealer near you, visit Exmark.com.