Glasgow, United Kingdom (PRWEB UK) 28 August 2012
• New co-insurance options provide more flexibility in managing premiums.
- Reduced maternity benefit offers coverage flexibility and lower cost.
- Flexible benefit limits – to suit individual budgets.
Glasgow, August 21st, 2012 – Cigna, a global leader in providing international health insurance to expatriates and other globally mobile individuals, has launched Cigna Global Health Options Advance, an individual healthcare plan, that provides the same “best in class" service and quality coverage that Cigna customers receive today, but with the added flexibility to share costs and choose alternative benefit limits.
The new healthcare plan, which is exclusively available through Cigna telesales (+44(0)1475 777581), is a modular plan designed to meet customers’ healthcare needs whilst allowing them to manage premiums more effectively. Global Health Options Advance provides Cigna customers peace of mind through:
- A dedicated team of highly trained professionals to help navigate the complexities of international health insurance
- Access to a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health specialists located around the world.
- Around the clock support from knowledgeable customer service representatives and clinical staff.
New coinsurance options
As well as deductible options, Cigna has introduced new co-insurance options to provide even more flexibility to manage premiums. Customers can now choose between the following options on International Medical Insurance (inpatient) and International Medical Insurance Plus (outpatient):
- No co-insurance
- 10% co-insurance with a £1,500 or £3,500 out of pocket maximum
- 20% co-insurance with a £1,500 or £3,500 out of pocket maximum
Reduced maternity benefit
Because Advance does not include routine maternity benefit, customers pay only for the cover that suits their individual needs. This not only provides lowers costs, it also provides additional flexibility on coverage options.
Flexible benefit limits
Advance has adjusted benefit limits –with no impact to quality of access to cover and care. Customers are covered for the important everyday care they need including inpatient and daypatient care, extensive cancer treatment and psychiatric care. This can also be supplemented with outpatient, evacuation, health/wellbeing, vision and dental cover.
Cigna has introduced new eco-friendly online welcome packs with policy documents available to both the broker/agent and customer within 24 hours.
“Advance was developed to meet customers’ needs and different market segments.
We see this as another step towards improving and expanding our portfolio and service proposition to ensure we are supporting customers’ healthcare requirements,” says Phil Austin, Head of Cigna Global Health Options.
To find out more contact, call Cigna’s sales advisers on +44(0)1475 777581 or email cignaglobal_sales.team(at)cigna(dot)com
About Cigna Global Health Options
Cigna is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. As an operating subsidiary, Cigna Global Health Options provides global international health care plans designed for customers who want the flexibility of having easy access to high quality health care around the world.
- International Medical Insurance Plus
- International Health and Well-being
- International Vision and Dental
For more information, please visit http://www.cignaglobal.com
Cigna maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions and has nearly 72 million customer relationships globally.