Launching a Hedge Fund: Legal, Financing & Technology Considerations
London (PRWeb UK) February 3, 2011
Eze Castle Integration, Inc., a leading provider of IT services, technology and consulting to hedge funds and investment firms, today announced that it will present the webinar, “Launching a Hedge Fund: Legal, Financing & Technology Considerations” on Tuesday 8 February at 1:00 p.m. GMT/8:00 a.m. EST.
Starting a hedge fund requires a methodical approach and expert guidance through the launch process. There is a continuous stream of considerations including investment strategy, financing, legal practices, regulatory concerns, and technology systems. Experts from Eze Castle, Goldman Sachs and Dechert will discuss:
- Recent changes from the European Union and Financial Services Authority regarding hedge fund registration and regulation;
- Prime broker selection and insight into what types of financial, operational and technology support prime brokers offer; and
- Major technology considerations, including on-premise versus hosted infrastructures, business continuity and disaster recovery plans, archiving, regulatory requirements, and common technology mistakes.
Event panelists will include Serge Bukhar, executive director of international operations at Eze Castle Integration; Sam Stock, executive director at Goldman Sachs in London; and Gus Black, partner at Dechert, LLP UK. All of the panelists have extensive experience in assisting hedge funds with launches and operations in international markets.
Attendees can register online now.
Additional Eze Castle Resources:
- Eze Castle Hedge Fund Launch Kit: http://www.eci.com/knowledge-center/launchingahedgefund.html
- Hedge Fund Technology Blog: http://www.eci.com/blog/
- Eze Castle Integration on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ezecastleeci
About Eze Castle Integration
Eze Castle Integration is the leading provider of technology, consulting and IT services to the investment industry. The company’s products and services include Project Technology & Management, Outsourced Technology Support, Professional Services, Managed Services, Telecommunications, Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery, Archiving, Storage, Colocation and Internet Service. Eze Castle Integration is headquartered in Boston and has offices in Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, San Francisco, Singapore and Stamford.