After many months of research and development we are very excited to offer you what we believe to be the first and only portable umbrella and canopy curtain on the market.
San Marino, CA (PRWEB) December 29, 2009
Umbrellas Made-Ez™ is pleased to announce the release of its patent-pending ezShade™ portable umbrella curtain. The easy-to-use and durable ezShade is the only UPF 50+ umbrella curtain that instantly attaches to any umbrella or canopy and weighs only 9 oz.
“As a mother, I know from experience that parents will appreciate this product,” said Linda Varga, founder of Umbrellas Made-Ez. “With two active boys in soccer, tennis and baseball, I have purchased just about every portable sun product on the market. They all provided only a limited shade area and could not completely block UVA or UVB rays. But with the ezShade there is no more chasing the shade under your umbrella or canopy!”
The ezShade has a bottom hook and loop pocket that enables it to be adjusted to the height of any umbrella. Other ezShade features include:
– Instantly attaches to any umbrella or canopy with peel & stick hook & loop
– UPF 50+ blocks over 99% of UVA & UVB rays
– Pocket can be weighted with lightweight objects to keep the curtain from blowing in the wind
– Weighs only 9 oz. / 1 panel 56.5 X74”
– Can be easily repositioned as the sun moves with the 12 peel & stick Texacro strips that are included
– Comes with free tote for convenient storage and carrying, and a roll-up strap for convenient carrying
– Available in four great colors: blue, green, red and yellow
– Additional panels can be added to block reflected sun
– Multi-use: Designed to work wherever sun protection is needed, including the beach, sporting events, picnics, school functions and more.
“After many months of research and development we are very excited to offer you what we believe to be the first and only portable umbrella and canopy curtain on the market,” Varga said. “As a mom, and now a mom-inventor, I sincerely hope that the ezShade offers you many more shady options for your life in the sun.”
Many customers who have tried the ezShade agree that its ease of use and great design make this a must-have product for any outdoor excursion. David Wayte of Santa Rosa, Calif. said, “We got the ezShade and took it on a vacation to the beach and to a soccer tournament. Once we set it up initially, it was very easy to use again each time. It was great at the beach, and even better at the soccer tournament where we had to sit in the 3:00 summer sun for a 2 hour game. The Shade is very light & transportable, simple & well designed. I'm sure we'll be bringing it with us to all our outdoor events!”
iParenting Media Award (a Disney-owned company) recently selected ezShade as one of the 2009 outstanding products and licensed Umbrellas Made-Ez to use their seal of approval on its packaging. In addition, ezShade received the Melanoma International Foundation’s (MIF) Seal of Endorsement, which is also displayed on the product’s packaging. Umbrellas Made-Ez’s certification as a woman owned business is pending.
# # #