Westlake Village, CA (Vocus) September 22, 2009
Chatsworth Products, Inc. (CPI), a global manufacturer providing voice, data and security products and service solutions that optimize, store and secure technology equipment offers a variety of new feature rich accessories for the next generation F-Series TeraFrame™ Cabinet System (Gen 2).
To expand the options and capabilities provided by the next generation F-Series TeraFrame Cabinet System (Gen 2), CPI now offers 13 new accessories. These UL® Listed accessories present additional Thermal Management (CPI Passive Cooling® Solutions), Cable Management, Power Management and cabinet baying solutions. Use CPI's new F-Series TeraFrame accessories to supply greater thermal control, simplified equipment and cabling installation and maintenance, and provide easier moves, adds and changes.
New F-Series TeraFrame Accessories Include:
- Vertical Exhaust Duct for 800 mm Cabinet (CPI Passive Cooling Solution) - The new duct attaches to the top of the 31.5" (800 mm) F-Series TeraFrame to isolate and guide hot exhaust air from the rear of the cabinet to a drop ceiling plenum or high point in the room. Select from two telescoping versions that range from 20" to 60" high (508 mm to 1523 mm). The duct includes gaskets along the top edges to provide a seal around the opening into the drop ceiling. Use in combination with the Bottom Panel, Air Dam Kit, Airflow Director and Filler Panels on cabinets with a Server Top Panel that contains a knockout for the duct. Vertical Exhaust Ducts are also available for 23.6" (600 mm) and 27.6" wide (700 mm) F-Series TeraFrame Cabinets.
- Bottom Panel (CPI Passive Cooling Solution) - Use the Bottom Panel to block airflow into and out of the cabinet base. A brush sealed cable access port located at the rear of the panel eliminates bypass airflow around cables entering or exiting the cabinet.
- Vertical Cable Manager - Organize and protect cables and cords in cabinets with the Vertical Cable Manager. The manager attaches directly to the mounting rails and adjusts front-to-rear to align cable openings with equipment. Using the Slide Adapter Kit (ordered separately), the Vertical Cable Manager can fasten directly to the frame to allow additional front-to-rear (depth) adjustment independent of the equipment mounting rails. T-shaped fingers are included with the manager to easily separate and guide cables into each rack-mount space.
- Slide Adapter Kit - The Side Adapter Kit allows 27.6" (700 mm) and 31.5" (800 mm) cable mangers to be attached directly to the cabinet frame and supplies additional front-to-rear (depth) adjustment independent of the equipment mounting rails.
- Front-to-Back Cable Manager - CPI's Front-to-back Cable Manager accessory is an adjustable depth tray that connects front-facing and rear-facing Vertical Cable Managers, forming a continuous front-to-back cable pathway along the side of the cabinet.
- Vertical Cable Ring Manager - Use the Vertical Cable Ring Manager to create an internal vertical cable pathway to guide and protect cables inside cabinets. The manager attaches to the side of the equipment mounting rails and features C-shaped cable management rings for organizing and managing cables.
- Cable Lashing Bracket - The Cable Lashing Bracket presents a C-shaped design that attaches to the cabinet frame and features three columns of inverted U-shaped tabs for fastening multiple cable bundles.
- Power Strip Lashing Bracket - Support one or two CPI vertical PDUs and provide multiple attachment points for fastening power cable bundles with the Power Strip Lashing Bracket.
- Seal Kit (CPI Passive Cooling Solution) - By attaching to the frame, the Seal Kit blocks hot exhaust air from escaping between bayed cabinets when one or both of the side panels are removed.
- Zero Spacing Baying Kit - CPI's Zero Spacing Baying Kit includes M6 hardware that permits two cabinets with or without side panels to be bayed when no space is required between the cabinets. Both cabinets must be the same height and depth.
- Narrow Baying Kit - The Narrow Baying Kit contains brackets and hardware for baying two cabinets with or without side panels. The cabinets must be the same height, but can be different depths.
- 24" Baying & Fascia Kit - Allow two 23.6" wide cabinets to be bayed and centered over 24" wide (610 mm) access floor tiles with the 24" Baying & Fascia Kit. The kit includes two brackets and hardware that space and connect the cabinets together along with two fascias that cover and hide the gap between the cabinets. To use the kit, both cabinets must be the same height and depth.
- 24" Baying Brackets - CPI's 24" Baying Brackets permit two 23.6" wide cabinets to be bayed and centered over 24" wide (610 mm) access floor tiles. There will be a gap of .4" (10 mm) between the cabinets. The cabinets must be the same height, but can be different depths.
For more information about the F-Series TeraFrame, visit http://www.chatsworth.com/f-series. To personalize the F-Series TeraFrame with accessories and options to meet you needs, use CPI's Product Configurator.
About Chatsworth Products, Inc.
Chatsworth Products, Inc. (CPI) is a global manufacturer providing voice, data and security products and service solutions that optimize, store and secure technology equipment. CPI Products offer innovation, configurability, quality and value with a breadth of integrated system components, covering virtually all physical layer needs. Unequalled customer service and technical support, as well as a global network of industry-leading distributors, assures customers that CPI is dedicated to delivering products and services designed to meet their needs. Headquartered in Westlake Village, Calif., CPI has manufacturing facilities in Chatsworth, Calif.; Georgetown, Texas, New Bern, N.C. and the Asia Pacific region. CPI's international offices are located in Mexico, China and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit http://www.chatsworth.com.
CPI is listed with the General Services Administration (GSA) under Federal Supply Schedule IT 70. Products are also available through GSA Advantage and through Government Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), including GSA Connections and NITAAC-ECS III. For more information, visit http://www.chatsworth.com/gov.
For More Information visit: http://www.chatsworth.com
Email: info (at) chatsworth (dot) com
Call toll-free: (800) 834-4969
For Media Contact:
Nicole L. McLawhorn
Public Relations/Advertising Specialist
Email: nmclawhorn (at) chatsworth (dot) com